10 best sci-fi anime you’ll absolutely love
- Cowboy Bebop – Set in a futuristic world, this anime follows the story of bounty hunters who travel the galaxy in search of criminals.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion – A mecha anime that explores the psychological and philosophical themes of human existence.
- Ghost in the Shell – A cyberpunk anime that follows a team of special agents who investigate cyber crimes and terrorism.
- Akira – A classic sci-fi anime that takes place in a dystopian future Tokyo, where a secret government project unleashes an uncontrollable power.
- Psycho-Pass – Set in a world where a computer system can predict and prevent crimes, a rookie detective questions the morality of the system.
- Steins;Gate – A time-travel anime that follows a group of friends who accidentally discover the means to change the past.
- Planetes – A realistic and grounded sci-fi anime that follows a crew of space debris collectors in the near future.
- Attack on Titan – A post-apocalyptic anime where humanity is threatened by giant humanoid monsters called Titans.
- Trigun – A space western anime that follows the story of a gunman named Vash who travels from planet to planet while avoiding bounty hunters.
- Death Note – A psychological thriller where a high school student gains a notebook that can kill anyone whose name is written in it.