Abhay Deol Net Worth & Personal Details
Abhay Deol is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Abhay Deol is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Abhay Deol in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||15 March 1976|
|Age As of 2022||46 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$16 Million|
|Short Bio||Abhay Singh Deol is an Indian actor and producer who is known for his work in Hindi films. Born in the Deol family, he made his on-screen debut in 2005 with Imtiaz Ali's romantic comedy Socha Na Tha.|
|Wife/Spouse||Shilo Shiv Suleman|
|Debut||Film: Socha Na Tha|
|Education Qualification||College Dropout|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Abhay Deol in Spotlight
Abhay Deol Net Worth
Abhay Deol is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Abhay Deol might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Abhay Deol‘s Net worth is $5 million to $10 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 35 to 70 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$5 million to $10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 35 to 70 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Abhay Deol Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$5 million to $10 million|
Abhay Deol Controversies
- He was not happy about being part of ‘Aisha’ (2010), also starring Sonam Kapoor. According to him, the film derailed from its path and had more to do with clothes than acting.
- On the eve of the Screen Awards 2014, Abhay attended the event with a black eye. He showed it as a sign of protest against music label ‘T-Series’ for not releasing the music of his film ‘One By Two.’ He posted about it on his facebook account that he has since decided to take a stand against the practice of signing certain contracts that he claims may damage remuneration of singers and music composers.
- In April 2017, he criticised some of the Bollywood actors for endorsing fairness creams with a series of Facebook posts, including Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Sidharth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor, etc. In response to it, Sonam Kapoor, had an online spat with Abhay, reminding him that his cousin Esha Deol had also done a similar ad.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Abhay Deol
- Abhay is the paternal nephew of Dharmendra and cousin of Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.
- He spent his childhood in a joint family and was so close to Dharmendra that he grew up calling his parents, Ajit Uncle and Usha Aunty.
- Initially, he had 4 professions in mind: acting, painting, philosophy and journalism. He chose acting as he was involved in theatre in school.
- He got the nickname ‘Dimpy’ due to his dimples.
- His debut ‘Socha Na Tha’ (2005) was produced by his uncle Dharmendra, and was the directorial debut film of Imtiaz Ali. Though the film was critically acclaimed, it did not do well at the box office.
- In 2007, he tasted his first Bollywood success with the multi-star cast film ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’
- He won the Best Actor Award at the Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival in New York for his role in ‘Manorama Six Feet Under’ (2007).
- His first solo hit was ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’ (2008) which became extremely popular.
- He got training in deep-sea diving for his role in the film ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ (2011).
- His long time girlfriend Preeti Desai was the Miss Great Britain 2006.
- He has a production house, “Forbidden Films”.
- He was on the cover of Man’s World and Time Out Mumbai, with the heading ‘Fresh Face of Indian Movies.’
- He played the role of a thief in the film ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’, but in real life, he became a victim of a major thievery in real life as in September 2013 his SUV car, Mitsubishi Pajero, was stolen from a residential area in Santa Cruz, Mumbai.
- In 2014, he faced a financial crisis after his maiden production film ‘One By Two’ performed poorly at the box-office. As a result, he had to mortgage his Juhu flat worth INR 2-4 crore to take care of his financial troubles.
- He is scared of Cockroaches.
Who is Abhay Deol and why is he popular?
Abhay Singh Deol is an Indian actor and producer who is known for his work in Hindi films. Born in the Deol family, he made his on-screen debut in 2005 with Imtiaz Ali’s romantic comedy Socha Na Tha.
Who is Abhay Deol dating?
Actor Abhay Deol has apparently made his relationship with Shilo Shiv Suleman Instagram official.
What is the net worth of Abhay Deol?
$5 million to $10 million
Is there any controversy associated with Abhay Deol?
He was not happy about being part of ‘Aisha’ (2010), also starring Sonam Kapoor. According to him, the film derailed from its path and had more to do with clothes than acting.