Akshay Kumar Biography & Personal Details
Akshay Kumar (born on 9 September 1967) is an Indian actor. Akshay Kumar is a successful Bollywood actor who has won several awards including a National Film Awards and three Filmfare Awards. The fit actor Akshay Kumar is one of the best actor in Bollywood. There are millions of fans and followers of Akshay Kumar in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite Actor.
|Profession:||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Date of Birth:||9 September 1967|
|Birth Place||Amritsar - Punjab, India|
|Age As of 2022||54|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$325 Million|
|Short Bio||Akshay Kumar is an Indian actor and producer who has appeared in Hindi movies. He has studied martial arts in Bangkok. His original name was Rajiv Bhatia. Akshay was born tin Amritsar and his father name is Hari Om Bhatia and Mother name is Aruna Bhatia. Akshay's father was a military officer and Akshay is married to Twinkle Khanna, daughter of Superstar Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Pooja Batra, Ayesha Jhulka, Raveena Tandon|
|Debut||Yeh Dillagi, Mohra, Dil To Pagal Hai|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualification||College Dropout|
|Social Media Links||Facebook | Instagram|
Akshay Kumar in Spotlight
Akshay Kumar Net Worth
Akshay Kumar is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Akshay Kumar might be the undeniable actor of Bollywood but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Akshay Kumar‘s Net worth is $325 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 2050 Crore Indian Rupee and Akshay Kumar‘s monthly salary is around 4 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)||$325 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.2025 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 4 Crore +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$6 Million +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 45 to 50 Crore +|
Akshay Kumar Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$320 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$310 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$270 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$240 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$224 Million|
Akshay Kumar’s Controversies
- Back in March 2008, Akshay was on a runway displaying a denim brand to show the new launch of denim. Everything was going fine but then he walked up to his wife while being under the spotlight. Akshay’s wife Twinkle Khanna unzipped his pants.
- The actor has always had to hear some trolls because of Canadian citizenship. In 2019 he didn’t vote for the Lok Sabha election and that’s when people started trolling him even more for being a Canadian and having a passport of the same.
- Rustom, the film, of course, brought tears and made people feel a rush of emotions all at once. The uniform he wore there was auctioned and he announced the amount will be used for animal welfare. Then people took offense in that too! Saying he was tagging costume as a real uniform. After that happened he explained that the whole thing was planned for a good cause.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Akshay Kumar
- Reportedly, Imran Khan`s character of a sassy womanizer in I Hate Luv Story has been inspired by Akshay Kumar.
- 2.0 (2018) marked Akshay Kumar’s debut in Tamil cinema.
- Akshay Kumar worked as a chef and waiter in Bangkok before becoming a superstar.
- Akshay Kumar was also a martial art teacher and it was during one of the martial art classes that one of his students suggested that he try modelling.
- Akshay Kumar has named his daughter Nitara Rajesh Khanna to honour his late father-in-law Rajesh Khanna.
- Akshay Kumar’s original name is Rajeev Bhatia. He decided to stick to the name Akshay post his role in the film Aag.
- Although he made his debut in 1987, Akshay Kumar’s first award was the Best Villain Award for the movie Ajnabee (2001).
- Akshay Kumar is known for his disciplined life. He reportedly wakes up at 5 am in the morning, everyday.
- Akshay Kumar launched his production house Grazing Goats to support low budget films.
- Akshay Kumar keeps his body fit through running, martial arts and kickboxing. He avoids weightlifting completely.
- Akshay Kumar is a black belt in Taekwondo and specialises in Muay Thai, a combat sport popular in Thailand.
- Akshay Kumar worked as an assistant to ace photographer Jayesh Seth to earn enough money for his portfolio shoot.
- Akshay Kumar is known for doing most of his film stunts without any body double.
- After 30 years of being in the industry, Akshay Kumar was honored with his first National Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in the movie Rustom.
- Akshay Kumar was the initial choice to play Salman Khan’s brother in Tubelight. However, Kabir Khan decided against it and cast Sohail Khan since he thought that it would be easier for the real-life brothers to create that kind of camaraderie on screen.
- Akshay Kumar was keen on playing the role of M. S. Dhoni but was turned down by director Neeraj Pandey since he wanted to cast someone who looked similar to Dhoni.
- There are several references in Jolly LLB 2 to its predecessor. In the courtroom scene where Akshay Kumar’s character introduces himself as Jolly, the judge (played by Saurabh Shukla) quips whether he has a brother living in Delhi. This is a direct reference to Arshad Warsi’s character from Jolly LLB (2013).
- Akshay Kumar had auditioned for Deepak Tijori’s role in the Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992), but he was rejected.
Akshay Kumar’s Upcoming Movies
Who is Akshay Kumar why he is popular?
Akshay Kumar (born on 9 September 1967) is an Indian actor. Akshay Kumar is a successful Bollywood actor who has won several awards including a National Film Awards and three Filmfare Awards.
Who is Akshay Kumar dating?
Akshay Kumar is currently married to Twinkle Khanna. The couple started dating in 2001 and have been together for around 21 years, and 7 days.
What is the net worth of Akshay Kumar?
Akshay Kumar net worth is in dollars is $325
Is there any controversy associated with Akshay Kumar?
The actor has always had to hear some trolls because of Canadian citizenship. In 2019 he didn’t vote for the Lok Sabha election and that’s when people started trolling him even more for being a Canadian and having a passport of the same.