Arjun Rampal Biography & Personal Details
Arjun Rampal is a famous name in Bollywood. The fit actor Arjun Rampal is one of the best actor in Bollywood. There are millions of fans and followers of Arjun Rampal in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite actor.
|Film Producer, Model, Television Presenter, Voice Artist, Actor
|Date of Birth:
|26 November 1972
|Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Age As of 2022
|Net Worth in Dollars
|Arjun Rampal was born on 26th November 1972 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Model, Film Producer & a Television Personality. He has tasted commercial success with films such as Aankhen, Om Shanti Om, Rock On!!, Housefull and D-Day all which yielded him huge recognition.
|Mehr Jesia (m. 1998–2019)
|Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001)
|Social Media Links
| Facebook | Instagram |
Arjun Rampal in Spotlight
Arjun Rampal Net Worth
Arjun Rampal is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Arjun Rampal might be the undeniable actor of Bollywood but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, TV shows, endorsements and business investments. Arjun Rampal‘s Net worth is $45 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 306 Crore + Indian Rupee and Arjun Rampal‘s monthly salary is around 16 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 306 Crore +
|Monthly Income And Salary
|Rs. 4 Crore +
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 48 Crore +
Arjun Rampal Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2020
|Net Worth in 2019
|Net Worth in 2018
|Net Worth in 2017
Arjun Rampal Controversies
- Arjun Rampal came into the controversy when his girlfriend’s brother was arrested in a Drugs case.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Arjun Rampal
- Arjun Rampal was first spotted by fashion designer Rohit Bal at a party, following which he helped Arjun in kickstarting his modeling career.
- In 1994, Arjun Rampal was named Society’s Face of the Year.
- Arjun Rampal was offered the lead role in Lakshya, however, due to date issues, he couldn’t take up the role of Karan Shergill, which eventually was portrayed by Hrithik Roshan.
- Arjun Rampal was also offered the role of Jalal Akbar in Lakshya, which later went to Sushant Singh.
- Daddy is Arjun Rampal’s second venture as a producer, first being I See You in 2006.
- Before making his acting debut in 2001 with Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, Arjun Rampal was seen in one of director Rajiv Rai’s music videos.
- Due to certain differences, Arjun Rampal opted out of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s political drama Rang De Basanti and his role was then played by popular Telugu and Tamil film actor Siddharth.
- Arjun Rampal’s maternal grandfather Brigadier Gurdayal Singh is credited for having designed the first artillery gun for the Indian Army post independence. The gun was used even 40 years after being made during the Kargil War in 1999.
- Arjun Rampal was seen in an ad directed by Shekhar Kapur for Schweppes, a beverage brand, alongside Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman.
- Arjun Rampal and former Bollywood actress Kim Sharma are cousins.
- Arjun Rampal plays the role of Arun Gawli is the 2017 biographical crime drama Daddy. In order to prepare for his role, he met the gangster-turned-politician at JJ Hospital without prior permission because of which he was summoned by the Mumbai police.
- Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Rampal underwent a special martial arts training program to perfect their characters further in the movie Don.
- Arjun Rampal was offered Daddy by another producer but the actor wasn’t impressed with its one-dimensional approach and took it upon himself to come up with an entirely new script. Obsessed with the idea of making the film about one of the most dreadful gangsters of Mumbai, Arun Gawli, Arjun spent over two months to complete writing the script.
- In order to look his part in Daddy, Arjun Rampal lost over 11 kgs.
- A professional prosthetics makeup artist from Italy was flown down to work around Arjun Rampal’s look in Daddy, especially his nose.
- To get to know Arun Gawli better before the shoot of Daddy, Arjun Rampal met a lot of people from Dagdi Chawl, which is where Gawli was based out of.
Who is Arjun Rampal and why is he popular?
Arjun Rampal was born on 26th November 1972 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Model, Film Producer & a Television Personality. He has tasted commercial success with films such as Aankhen, Om Shanti Om, Rock On!!, Housefull and D-Day all which yielded him huge recognition.
Who is Arjun Rampal dating?
Arjun Rampal was dating Gabriella Demetriades, and he got married with Mehr Jesia
What is the net worth of Arjun Rampal?
The net worth of Arjun Rampal is $45 Million.
Is there any controversy associated with Arjun Rampal?
Arjun Rampal came into the controversy when his girlfriend’s brother was arrested in a Drugs case.