Bharat Bhushan Net Worth & Personal Details
Bharat Bhushan is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Bharat Bhushan is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Bharat Bhushan in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Scriptwriter, Producer|
|Date of Birth:||14 June 1920|
|Age As of 2022||71 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$50 Millions|
|Short Bio||Bharat Bhushan was an Indian actor in Hindi language films, scriptwriter and producer, who is best remembered for playing Baiju Bawra in the 1952 film of the same name. He was born in Meerut, and brought up in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Debut||Film: Chitralekha (1941)|
|Social Media Links|
Bharat Bhushan in Spotlight
Bharat Bhushan Net Worth
Bharat Bhushan is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Bharat Bhushan might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Bharat Bhushan‘s Net worth is $1 to 5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 1 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 10 lakh +|
Bharat Bhushan Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 1992||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 1991||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 1990||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 1989||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 1988||$1 to 5 million|
Bharat Bhushan Controversies
- No controversy associated with Bharat Bhushan
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Bharat Bhushan
- Bhushan was born in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, in 1920.
- After finishing his studies from Aligarh, Bhushan moved to Bombay (now Mumbai) to become an actor.
- In 1941, he made his debut with Chitralekha. This was the beginning of Bhushan’s 10-year-long struggle before his first commercial success Baiju Bawra in 1952 opposite Meena Kumari.
- The movie catapulted him to his most successful professional decade during which he acted in hit movies such as Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (1954) for which he won a Filmfare award in 1955, and Barsaat ki Raat (1960) for which he is recognised the most.
- He was famous for playing out-of-luck poets and musicians in his movies — Baiju Bawra and Barsaat ki Raat are the most popular among them.
- Baiju Bawra was a breakthrough film for Bhushan. He played the role of a musician who challenged ‘Tansen’ to a musical duel to avenge his father’s death.
- Bhushan passed away on 27 January 1992 at the age of 72 in a forgotten and an impoverished state.
Who is Bharat Bhushan and why is he popular?
Bharat Bhushan was an Indian actor in Hindi language films, scriptwriter and producer, who is best remembered for playing Baiju Bawra in the 1952 film of the same name. He was born in Meerut, and brought up in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Who is Bharat Bhushan dating?
Bharat Bhushan is married to Ratna Bhushan
What is the net worth of Bharat Bhushan?
$1 to 5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Bharat Bhushan?
No controversy associated with Bharat Bhushan