Christopher Meloni Biography & Personal Details
Christopher Meloni is a famous name in Hollywood. The fit actor Christopher Meloni is one of the best actor in Hollywood. There are millions of fans and followers of Christopher Meloni in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite Actor.
Christopher Meloni in Spotlight
Christopher Meloni Net Worth
Christopher Meloni is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Christopher Meloni might be the undeniable actor of Hollywood Industry but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Christopher Meloni‘s Net worth is $30 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 100 Crores+ Indian Rupee and Christopher Meloni‘s monthly salary is around $500K +
|Net Worth (2022)||$30 Million US Dollar|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 100 Crore+|
|Monthly Income And Salary||5-7Crore +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$3 Million US Dollar|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs.20Crore +|
Christopher Meloni Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$20 Million US Dollars|
|Net Worth in 2020||$10 Million US Dollars|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7 Million US Dollars|
|Net Worth in 2018||$6 Million US Dollars|
|Net Worth in 2017||$5 Million US Dollars|
|Net Worth in 2016||$4 Million US Dollars|
Christopher Meloni Controversy
- There is no controversy associated with Christopher Meloni
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About Christopher Meloni
- From 1998 to 2003, Meloni portrayed the bisexual criminal Chris Keller on the HBO series Oz.
- Law & Order producer Dick Wolf signed Meloni to play Elliot Stabler on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 1999. Meloni appeared on both Oz and Law & Order: SVU simultaneously until Oz went off the air in 2003. Meloni was nominated for the 2006 Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Elliot Stabler
- In May 2011, Meloni announced that he had been unable to agree on a contract and would not be returning for season 13 of SVU
- His character was written out as having put in his retirement papers. After nearly a decade, Meloni announced in March 2020 that he would be reprising his role of Stabler in the Law & Order franchise on a new spin-off show titled Law & Order: Organized Crime. Meloni also appeared in a cross-over event during season 22 of SVU
Some FAQs Regarding Christopher Meloni
Who is Christopher Meloni and why is he popular?
Christopher Peter Meloni is an American actor. He is known for his television roles as NYPD Detective Elliot Stapler on the NBC legal drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for its first 12 seasons and its spin-off Law & Order: Organized Crime, and as inmate Chris Keller on the HBO prison drama Oz.
Who is Christopher Meloni dating?
Christopher Meloni is dating to Doris Sherman Williams.
What is the net worth of Christopher Meloni ?
Christopher Meloni net worth is in dollars is $30 million
Is there any controversy associated with Christopher Meloni ?
There is no any controversy associated with Christopher Meloni on the web