Deepak Tijori Net Worth & Personal Details
Deepak Tijori is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Deepak Tijori is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Deepak Tijori in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||28 August 1961|
|Age As of 2022||60 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Short Bio||Deepak Tijori is an Indian film director and actor who works in Bollywood and Gujarati films and is well known for his supporting roles in Aashiqui, Khiladi, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Anjaam, Ghulam and Baadshah. He also starred as a lead actor in Pehla Nasha.|
|Debut||Film: Tera Naam Mera Naam (1988)|
|Education Qualification||Graduation from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Social Media Links|
Deepak Tijori in Spotlight
Deepak Tijori Net Worth
Deepak Tijori is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Deepak Tijori might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Deepak Tijori‘s Net worth is $1 to 5 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Deepak Tijori Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 to 5 million|
Deepak Tijori Controversies
- In 2017, Deepak’s wife, Shivani, threw him out of their Goregaon house in Mumbai. Reportedly, Shivani had discovered her husband’s alleged affair with his yoga instructor. She also accused Deepak of domestic violence. Following the incident, Deepak started living in his friends’ houses or PGs. Their relation worsened, and both of them filed for a divorce, and Shivani also filed for maintenance, saying,
- “I am a deserted wife. I cannot maintain my expenses. My husband is liable to do the needful for me and my daughter.”
- However, to their surprise, their marriage turned out to be null and void; as Shivani had never got divorced from her first husband.
- In 2012, Garden Estate Co-operative Society in Goregaon, Mumbai asked Tijori to vacate their house within a month, following the complaint from his neighbours, who had filed a resolution at the registrar’s office against his family for their rude behaviour and disrespectful attitude towards society’s office-bearers. In response to their resolution, Deepak slammed a criminal case against nine members of the society. In 2014, the registrar gave the decision in Tijori’s favour.
- His film “Do Lafzon Ki Kahani” (2016) created a huge controversy for its intimate scenes. The lead actress of the film, Kajal Aggarwal, slammed the director in a television talk show, expressing her mental agony while performing the scenes. Kajal also specified that she would not work with Deepak in the future.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About TheDeepak Tijori
- Before making his acting debut, Deepak did some odd jobs like a space seller in Cineblitz Magazine and front office manager at H*tel Searock in Mumbai. At that time, Deepak Tijori, and his friends, Aamir Khan, Paresh Rawal, Ashutosh Gowariker, and Vipul Shah (director) studied in the same college, were a part of the same theatre group and lived in the same locality.
- Milind Soman was the first choice for the role of ‘Shekhar Malhotra’ in the film ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar’ (1992), but he quit after a few days of shooting, and the role went to Deepak Tijori. Moreover, Akshay Kumar had also auditioned for this role but he was rejected.
- For around 3 years, he struggled a lot to get acting opportunities and only managed to do small roles. During this struggling period, he had nearly given up on films. Fortunately, Mahesh Bhatt called him and offered him to work in “Aashiqui” (1990). The film was a huge box office success, and youth of that time used to re-enact his hand gestures in the film.
- Deepak mostly played negative or supporting roles in films; a few of the popular films include Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (992), Pehla Nasha (1993), Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1994), Anjaam (1994), Ghulam (1998), Baadshah (1999), Vaastav: The Reality (1999), Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (2000), Raja Natwarlal (2014), and Gollu Aur Pappu (2014).
- He has also worked in Gujarati Cinema and has acted in two Gujarati films, “Hu Tu Ne Ramtudi” (1999) and “Madi Jaya” (2005).
- He owns a production company called ‘Tijori Films.’ He has produced many television serials and films such as X-Zone, Rishtey, 1984 — Black October, Saturday Suspense, Khauff, Dial 100, and Thriller at 10 – Fareb.
- In 2001, Tijori was awarded the Indian Television Academy Award for best mini-series for “Thriller at 10 – Fareb.”
- Deepak made his directorial debut with the film “Oops!” (2003) and went on to direct films such as Fareb (2005), Khamoshh… Khauff Ki Raat (2005), Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006), Fox (2009), and Rock’In Love (2013). After a gap of 7 years, he made his directorial comeback with the film “Do Lafzon Ki Kahani” (2016).
- In 2006, he made a wild card entry in the television reality show “Bigg Boss” as a replacement for Salil Ankola. A month later, he was evicted from the show. After his eviction, he gave controversial statements about the show and termed it as a ‘laundered reality.’
- In 2009, Deepak’s daughter, Samara was returning to her home from Andheri, after shopping with one of her friends, when an auto driver stopped by her and kidnapped her. Samara’s friend informed about the incident to Samara’s family, following which, Deepak registered a kidnapping case in a police station. After a couple of hours, Samara returned to her home in Lokhandwala. The kidnapper was arrested later.
- Deepak was also one of the judges of the pageants Miss India Worldwide in 2006 and 2009.
- In 2018, Deepak replaced Shah Rukh Khan as Bob Parr/Mr Incredible’s role in the Hindi version of the animated film “Incredibles 2.”
- He is an avid animal lover and has two pet dogs, ‘Frazer’ and ‘Muffin.’
Who is Deepak Tijori and why is he popular?
Deepak Tijori is an Indian film director and actor who works in Bollywood and Gujarati films and is well known for his supporting roles in Aashiqui, Khiladi, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Anjaam, Ghulam and Baadshah. He also starred as a lead actor in Pehla Nasha.
Who is Deepak Tijori dating?
Deepak Tijori is married to Shivani Tijori
What is the net worth of Deepak Tijori?
$1 to 5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Deepak Tijori?
His film “Do Lafzon Ki Kahani” (2016) created a huge controversy for its intimate scenes. The lead actress of the film, Kajal Aggarwal, slammed the director in a television talk show, expressing her mental agony while performing the scenes. Kajal also specified that she would not work with Deepak in the future.