Dharmendra Biography & Personal Details
Dharmendra is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The fit actor Dharmendra is one of the best actor in Bollywood. There are millions of fans and followers of Dharmendra in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite actor.
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Politician|
|Date of Birth:||08 December 1935|
|Birth Place||Nasrali, Punjab, India|
|Age As of 2022||86 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$45 Million|
|Short Bio||Dharmendra is also known as Dharam Singh Deol, Dharam, Garam Dharam, He-Man Of Bollywood is an Actor, Producer, and Politician from India. Age 86 years (08 December 1935) born in Nasrali, Punjab, India. So far Dharmendra has worked in the Bollywood entertainment industry and his artwork has been released in Hindi language movies.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Parkash Kaur (M. 1954), Hema Malini (M. 1980)|
|Wife/Spouse||Parkash Kaur (M. 1954), Hema Malini (M. 1980)|
|Debut||Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere|
|Residence||Plot No. 22, 11th Road, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualification||Ramgarhia College, Phagwara|
|Social Media Links|| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |
Dharmendra in Spotlight
Dharmendra Net Worth
Dharmendra is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Dharmendra might be the undeniable actor of Bollywood Industry but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, TV shows, endorsements and business investments. Dharmendra‘s Net worth is $45 Million + in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 335 Crore Indian Rupee and Dharmendra‘s monthly salary is around 1 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)||$45 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 335 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 1 Crore +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 12 Crore +|
Dharmendra Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$40 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$37 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$35 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$31 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$26 million|
- Dharmendra came into the controversy when Hema Malini Opens Up On Her Marriage With Already Married, Dharmendra, Says, ‘I Never Took Him Away’
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Dharmendra
- Dharmendra is the ultimate he-man of Bollywood. His dialogue, ‘kutte main tera khoon pi jaunga‘ has become synonymous with his name in the industry. The actor has successfully managed to impress audiences in almost all kinds of genres in those times. Dharmendra is not only loved as an action hero, but has also been a popular actor with comic and romantic roles. As he turns a year older today, we take you through some of the lesser known facts about the star.
- It was in the 70s that Dharmendra fell for Hema Malini. The two have worked in several films together. A testimony of his love for Hema was seen on the sets of Sholay. According to a report on IMDB, Dharmendra used to pay Rs 20 to the light-boys to purposely disturb the couple when they would shoot for the scene where Dharmendra is teaching Hema Malini how to shoot with a revolver. Apparently, Dharmendra spent Rs 2000 at that time just to keep hugging Hema.
- Dharmendra was married to Prakash Kaur before he fell in love with Bollywood’s dream girl Hema Malini. According to a report on indiatvnews.com, Hema Malini had initially turned down Dharmendra’s proposal as he was a married man. However, it seems like love finally won the battle. Being a Hindu, the actor could not marry Hema and according to an IMDB report, he converted to Islam and changed his name to Dilawar Khan. It seems like the whole marriage was kept a secret affair and revealed much later.
- It seems like Dharmendra has always had an inclination towards Bollywood. According to a report on IMDB, Dharmendra was a huge fan of Bollywood actress Suraiya. Apparently, a young blood at that time, the actor walked miles to watch her film Dillagi. He had seen the film almost 40 times. And finally Dharmendra stepped into the industry in 1960 with a film titled Dil Bhi Tera, Hum Bhi Tere. He was paid only Rs. 51 for his film.
Who is Dharmendra and why is he popular?
Dharmendra is also known as Dharam Singh Deol, Dharam, Garam Dharam, He-Man Of Bollywood is an Actor, Producer, and Politician from India. Age 86 years (08 December 1935) born in Nasrali, Punjab, India. So far Dharmendra has worked in the Bollywood entertainment industry and his artwork has been released in Hindi language movies.
Who is Dharmendra dating?
Dharmendra was dating Hema Malini, and they got married in 1980.
What is the net worth of Dharmendra?
The net worth of Dharmendra is $45 Million.
Is there any controversy associated with Dharmendra?
Dharmendra came into the controversy when Hema Malini Opens Up On Her Marriage With Already Married, Dharmendra, Says, ‘I Never Took Him Away’