French Bullhuahua Dog Breed Overview
One of the most searched dog breeds on the internet, French Bullhuahua belongs to the small size dog. This breed was discovered first in England, France The average lifespan of this dog breed is 10-15 years and is associated with the Mixed Breed Dogs Group.
|Dog Breed Name:||French Bullhuahua|
|Size:||small size dog|
|Average Height:||6 to 12 inches|
|Average Weight:||10 to 30 pounds|
|Energy:||average energy level|
|Group:||Mixed Breed Dogs|
|Life Span:||10 to 15 years|
|Dog Breed Overview:||"The French Bullhuahua mixed dog breed may have existed naturally over the years, but designer breeders started intentionally mixing Chihuahuas and French Bulldogs in the 2000s, likely in North America. Breeders wanted to mix the two adorable parent breeds to help minimize the breathing |
problems of the French Bulldog with their brachycephalic (short and smushed) faces. They continued to create French Bullhuahuas as demand for the mixed breed pups climbed.Even though the French Bullhuahua mixed breed got its start as a designer breed, some have ended up in shelters or in the care of rescue groups. Consider adoption if you decide this is the breed for you. Check your local shelters, look up rescues in your area, or check with breed specific French Bulldog or Chihuahua rescues, as they sometimes take in mixed breed dogs and find homes for them."
|Colours:||White, Brindle, Fawn, Brindle & White, Tan|
|Temperament:||Bright, Easygoing, Sociable, Lively, Affectionate, Keen, Alert, Patient, Athletic, Playful|
French Bullhuahua Dog Breed Price
French Bullhuahua from regular breeders cost you from $500 to $1000 per puppy.
French Bullhuahua Dog Breed Size
The French Bullhuahua varies in size: males are normally about 6 to 12 inches in height and around 10 to 30 pounds in weight, while females are normally around 6 to 12 inches in height and 10 to 30 pounds in weight.
French Bullhuahua Dog Breed Lifespan
The average lifespan for a French Bullhuahua is 10 to 15 years. That’s because these are medium-sized dogs with a good mix of genes in their blood.
Interesting Facts about French Bullhuahua Dog
- The French Bullhuahua is a mixed breed dog. They are not purebreds like their French Bulldog or Chihuahua parents.
- The main colors of French Bullhuahuas are golden, brown, white, brown, black, brindle, merle, cream, and tan. Sometimes their coats are solid, and sometimes they have a mix of colors.
- French Bullhuahuas are generally considered to be a good choice for allergy sufferers. Their coats are very easy to groom. A good brushing per week will probably do.
- French Bullhuahuas have medium-to-high energy levels. Make sure your dog gets at least one good half-hour- to hour-long walk per day with a few good, active play sessions and shorter walks mixed in.
- French Bullhuahua dogs prefer to be mostly around adults or older kids who know how to play gently.
- French Bullhuahuas aren’t naturally fond of other animals and may prefer to be the solo pet in the household. Early socialization, however, can help them get along with other pets just fine.
- French Bullhuahuas can be a bit stubborn and take to house-training slowly, but for a consistent owner, their loyalty and desire to please will help training go a bit more smoothly.
FAQ’s on French Bullhuahua Dog
Are French Bullhuahua smart?
Yes, French Bullhuahua are a highly intelligent dog breed.
Are French Bullhuahua trainable?
They are highly trainable, have the ability to learn complicated tasks, and perform excellently as search and rescue dogs.
Can French Bullhuahua be kept with other dogs?
This breed gets on well with other dogs, being playful and attentive. These dogs are also fond of children and have very little hunting instinct, which makes them ideally suited for living with other pets and even with or next door to cats.
Do French Bullhuahua kill people?
No, Even when raised improperly, French Bullhuahua will not kill a person. When they attack, it is due to them being raised and socialized improperly by the owner. The reason that they can hurt people more than most other dog breeds is the fact that they have strong jaws and have a bad reputation due to which victims are in shock.
Do French Bullhuahua have locking jaws?
No, they do not have locking jaws.
Are French Bullhuahua safe to keep with kids?
French Bulldogs, commonly referred to as Frenchies, are a great dog breed for kids. Their small size, gentle temperament, and big hearts make them lovable and gentle dogs, perfect for families with younger or older children,
What should I feed my French Bullhuahua?
French Bullhuahuas are known to piling on the pounds, however, so their diet should consist of biologically appropriate proteins, healthy fats, ground bones and vegetables – which are packed with essential vitamins and minerals – for optimum health and performance.
At what age is a French Bullhuahua fully grown?
French Bullhuahua stop growing at around 12 months of age. However, they tend to thicken up until they are around 14 months old.
How long does a French Bullhuahua live?
French Bullhuahua can live anywhere from 10 to 15 years.