Jeevan Biography & Personal Details
Jeevan is a famous name in Punjabi or Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Jeevan is one of the best actors in Punjabi or Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Jeevan in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite Punjabi or Bollywood cinema.
|Real Name:||Omkar Nath Dhar|
|Date of Birth:||24-Oct-15|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, British India|
|Age As of 2022||71|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 to $2 million|
|Short Bio||Omkar Nath Dhar, better known by his stage name Jeevan, was an Indian actor. He played Narad Muni in mythological films of the 1950s a total of 49 times. Later, he played the villain in popular Bollywood films of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s. His son Kiran Kumar is also a film and television actor.|
|Debut||Film: Fashionable India (1935)|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Year Active||1935 - 1986|
|Social Media Links||n/a|
Jeevan in Spotlight
Jeevan Net Worth
Jeevan is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Jeevan might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi or Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Jeevan‘s Net worth is $1 to $2 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Jeevan Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 1987||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 1986||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 1985||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 1984||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 1983||$1 to $2 million|
- No Controversies for Jeevan
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Jeevan
- Jeevan was a legendary Indian actor who is known for playing the role of villain in films.
- His mother died soon after he was born, and his father passed away when he was 3 years old. Due to the absence of his parents, he had a very unhappy childhood.
- As a child, he was fond of photography and thought of opening a new photography studio in Kashmir. Since he was born in a noble family, joining films wasn’t accepted and considered taboo. So, at the age of 18, Jeevan ran from his house with only Rs. 26 in his pocket and went to Bombay.
- He started working as a reflector boy in the studios of the Indian director Mohan Sinha. He had to stick silver papers on the reflectors.
- His talent got discovered when Mohan Sinha asked him to audition for a film. He recited a few lines from Pandit Narayan Parshad Betab’s Mahabharat as Duryodhana and got selected for the movie Fashionable India (1935). His career took off from there.
- Though he knew only three languages (Urdu, English, and Hindi), he still worked in many Punjabi, Bhojpuri, and Gujarati films. His most memorable movies are Kanoon (1960), Tarana, Ghar Ki Izzat, Mela (1948), Anuradha (1940), Nagin Taj, Nau Do Gyarah (1957); the list is endless. He did all sorts of roles and worked nearly 50 years in the film industry.
- He is the only actor who has played the same role in 60 films, i.e, of Narad Muni.
- Jeevan used to give up non-veg food while playing the role of Narada, as he preferred not to eat non-veg while voicing the dialogue “Narayan, Narayan.”
- He did a lot of charity work. Many children have been supported in education by him.
- Jeevan married Kiran & named their house Jeevan-Kiran.
- Once, while hunting in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, Jeevan was with a person who shot a female deer. Jeevan never fired at female animals. However, when the person fired at the female deer, her stomach was cut open and the fetus came out. From then onwards, Jeevan gave up hunting.
- Jeevan took his profession very seriously and dedicated his whole life to it.
- He had a long prolific career and did impressionist acting, whether its a villain role in the Bollywood blockbuster movie Amar Akbar Anthony (1977) or a comic role in the Hindi movie Teen Chor (1973) or a lecherous wretch role in Dilip Kumar‘s movie Mela (1948).
- Jeevan once appeared with his younger son, Bhushan Jeevan, in the film Laparwah (1981).
- On 7 June 1987, he went into a coma. Though he opened his eyes later, he couldn’t survive for long and died on 10 June 1987.
- He liked traveling, and London was his favorite travel destination. He often went to London on his vacations.
Some FAQs Regarding Jaswinder Bhalla
Who is Jeevan and why is he popular?
Omkar Nath Dhar, better known by his stage name Jeevan, was an Indian actor. He played Narad Muni in mythological films of the 1950s a total of 49 times. Later, he played the villain in popular Bollywood films of the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s. His son Kiran Kumar is also a film and television actor.
Who is Jeevan dating?
Jeevan was married to Kiran
What is the net worth of Jeevan?
$1 to $2 million
Is there any controversy associated with Jeevan?
No Controversies for Jeevan