Kulbhushan Kharbanda Net Worth & Personal Details
Kulbhushan Kharbanda is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Kulbhushan Kharbanda is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Kulbhushan Kharbanda in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||21 October 1944|
|Birth Place||Hasan Abdal|
|Age As of 2022||77 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1Million to $5 Million|
|Short Bio||Kulbhushan Kharbanda is an Indian actor who works in Hindi and Punjabi films. He is best known for his role as the antagonist Shakaal in Shaan, Starting off with the Delhi-based theatre group 'Yatrik' in the 1960s, he moved to films with Sai Paranjpye's Jadu Ka Shankh in 1974.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Maheshwari Devi Kharbanda|
|Wife/Spouse||Maheshwari Devi Kharbanda|
|Debut||Film: Nishaant (1974)|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Kulbhushan Kharbanda in Spotlight
Kulbhushan Kharbanda Net Worth
Kulbhushan Kharbanda is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Kulbhushan Kharbanda might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Kulbhushan Kharbanda‘s Net worth is $5 million to $10 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 35 to 70 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$5 million to $10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 35 to 70 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Kulbhushan Kharbanda Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million to $10 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$5 million to $10 million|
Kulbhushan Kharbanda Controversies
- No Controversies for Kulbhushan Kharbanda
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Kulbhushan Kharbanda
- After the partition, Kulbhushan Kharbanda’s family moved from Pakistan to India, so his early schooling was from Jodhpur, Dehradun, Aligarh & Delhi.
- While he was studying at Kirori Mal College, Delhi University, Amitabh Bachan was also a student at the same University.
- During his college, Kulbhushan Kharbanda along with his friends created a theatre group named ‘Abhiyan’. Later he joined a bilingual theatre group ‘Yantrik’. He was the first paid artist of the latter theatre group.
- After working in ‘Yantrik’, he moved to Kolkata in 1972. There he continued stage with ‘Padatik’ (theatre group) along with a job as a trainee and sales executive in a gas factory, from where he was kicked out for doing a controversial play called ‘Sakharam Binder’.
- In 2011 he fell from a horse and was severely injured. After a few days, Vinay Sharma (play writer and director) offered him the play ‘Atmakatha’, but due to his injuries, Kulbhushan had to refuse the offer. However, Vinay Sharma was insistent on having him in the play, so he waited for him to recover.
- Kulbhushan left the theatre as he had got busy with films. In 2013 ‘Atmakatha’ made his comeback on the stage after 17 years.
Who is Kulbhushan Kharbanda and why is he popular?
Kulbhushan Kharbanda is an Indian actor who works in Hindi and Punjabi films. He is best known for his role as the antagonist Shakaal in Shaan, Starting off with the Delhi-based theatre group ‘Yatrik’ in the 1960s, he moved to films with Sai Paranjpye’s Jadu Ka Shankh in 1974.
Who is Kulbhushan Kharbanda dating?
Maheshwari Devi Kharbanda is the wife of Kulbhushan Kharbanda.
What is the net worth of Kulbhushan Kharbanda?
$5 million to $10 million
Is there any controversy associated with Kulbhushan Kharbanda?
No Controversies for Kulbhushan Kharbanda