Manoj Kumar Net Worth & Personal Details
Manoj Kumar is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Manoj Kumar is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Manoj Kumar in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||24 July 1937|
|Birth Place||Abbottabad, Pakistan|
|Age As of 2022||84 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$20 Million|
|Short Bio||Harikishan Giri Goswami, better known by his stage name Manoj Kumar, is an Indian retired actor, filmmaker, screenwriter, lyricist and editor who worked in Hindi cinema.|
|Debut||Film: Kaanch Ki Gudia (1960)|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Manoj Kumar in Spotlight
Manoj Kumar Net Worth
Manoj Kumar is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Manoj Kumar might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Manoj Kumar‘s Net worth is $20 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 140 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$20 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 140 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Manoj Kumar Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$20 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$19 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$18 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$17 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$16 million|
Manoj Kumar Controversies
- Manoj Kumar had earlier pressed defamation charges on Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan for his satirical portrayal in the movie Om Shanti Om which released in 2008. Manoj Kumar had demanded a public apology but according to him, the makers turned deaf ear to his pleas.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Manoj Kumar
- Manoj Kumar is popularly known as Mr. Bharat for his consistent portrayal in patriotic movies
- His original name is Harikrishna Giri Goswami – he only adopted the name Manoj inspired by Dillip Kumar’s role of Manoj in ‘Shabnam’. Such was his fondness for the actor
- Manoj Kumar was born on 24 July 1937
- Kumar was born in Abbottabad now in Pakistan
- When he was just 10, he and his family had to leave Abbottabad and go to Delhi. He got his graduation from the Hindu College
- From a very young age, Manoj was inclined towards movies
- He landed his first role as an old mane in First role ‘Fashion’ in 1957, and later did ‘Kaanch Ki Gudiya’, ‘Piya Milan Ki Aas’, ‘Reshmi Roomal’
- He appeared with Sadhana in ‘Woh Kaun Thi’ in 1964
- Raj Khosla always praised Manoj’s writing skills – until they started collaborating for their films
- He gained popularity after making ‘Who Kaun Thi’ and ‘Hariyali Aur Raasta’
- Manoj shared many memorable on-screen chemistry with Mala Sinha and Sadhana
- He made a number of patriotic films which started with ‘Shaheed’ – Portraying the role of Bhagat Singh
- He wrote the script of ‘Upkaar’ after being praised by then Prime Minister, in a train journey. He received the award for Best Director, Best Story, Best Dialogue, and Best Movie
- Rumour has it, once while Dharmendra wanted to quit trying his luck in Bombay and return, it was Manoj who stopped him and offered help to keep the struggle on.
- Manoj Kumar and Hema Malini also became a hit jodi. In ‘Aus Numbri’. The movie was also hailed for its music and chemistry
- His dream came true when he directed Dillip Kumar in ‘Kranti’. Dillip played the role of Manoj’s father. It was a patriotic movie and received many praises.
- He was married to Sashi Goswami and was blessed with two sons.
Who is Manoj Kumar and why is he popular?
Harikishan Giri Goswami, better known by his stage name Manoj Kumar, is an Indian retired actor, filmmaker, screenwriter, lyricist and editor who worked in Hindi cinema. He is known for acting and making films with patriotic themes, and has been given the nickname Bharat Kumar.
Who is Manoj Kumar dating?
Manoj Kumar is married to Shashi Goswami
What is the net worth of Manoj Kumar?
Is there any controversy associated with Manoj Kumar?
Manoj Kumar had earlier pressed defamation charges on Shah Rukh Khan and Farah Khan for his satirical portrayal in the movie Om Shanti Om which released in 2008. Manoj Kumar had demanded a public apology but according to him, the makers turned deaf ear to his pleas.