Mehmood Net Worth & Personal Details
Mehmood is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Mehmood is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Mehmood in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Producer|
|Date of Birth:||29 September 1932|
|Age As of 2022||71 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Short Bio||Mehmood Ali, popularly known simply as Mehmood, was an Indian actor, singer, director and producer best known for playing comic roles in Hindi films. During his career of more than four decades, he worked in over 300 Hindi films. He is known as India's national comedian.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Madhu Ali (m. 1953–1967), Tracy Ali (m. ?–2004)|
|Wife/Spouse||Madhu Ali (m. 1953–1967), Tracy Ali (m. ?–2004)|
|Debut||Film: Kismet (1943)|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Mehmood in Spotlight
Mehmood Net Worth
Mehmood is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Mehmood might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Mehmood‘s Net worth is $1 million to $2 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 million to $2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 1 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 12 lakh +|
Mehmood Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2004||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2003||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2002||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2001||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2000||$1 million to $2 million|
- No Controversies for Mehmood
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Mehmood
- Mehmood was an iconic actor, singer, director, and producer in Bollywood. He worked in around 300 films and had largely contributed to the Indian cinema with his comedy.
- His father, Mumtaz Ali, was a popular actor and dancer in the 1940s and 50s. His elder sister, Minoo Mumtaz, was also a well-known actor and dancer in the 1950s and 60s.
- He was a South Indian, and his grandfather was the Nawab of Arcot.
- During his initial days of struggle, he did a couple of odd and menial jobs such as selling poultry products and working as a chauffeur for P.L. Santoshi.
- Reportedly, he taught table tennis to popular Bollywood actress Meena Kumari.
- Mehmood began his career as a child artist in the Hindi film Kismet (1943), featuring Ashok Kumar. However, he landed his first big role in Parvarish (1958) alongside Raj Kapoor, playing his younger brother in the film. He also featured in Guru Dutt‘s CID (1956 ) and Pyaasa (1957) in supporting roles.
- His comic timing and mimicry skills were well beyond anyone in that generation that led him to be popularly known as the “king of comedy” between 1970 to 1990. By this time, he had become one of the most selling actors in Bollywood.
- He had such a huge appeal among the audience that special characters were created in films for him. One of them was Aarti (1962 ), featuring Pradeep Kumar and Meena Kumari, in which a special role was created for Mehmood.
- Mehmood was very fond of horses. Once in a radio interview, he was asked about his horses to which he answered“The fastest horse is Amitabh. The day he picks up speed he will leave everyone behind. ”
- With all this success, Mehmood had a fair share of tragedies such as his father’s drinking problems and his son Macky Ali’s disability.
- Mehmood himself went through drug overkill due to excessive consumption of nicotine and sedatives.
- Although Mehmood is considered one of the most prolific comic artists in Indian cinema, most of his films highlight various social issues.
- Mehmood’s ex-wife Madhu Kumari, who was the sister of Meena Kumari, passed away on 23 January 1993.
- Mehmood lived a lavish life, and he owned 24 luxury cars, bought a farm just to keep his horses, and he used to shop in premium stores abroad. It is said Mehmood hired an in-house mechanic, just to paint his cars to match his suits for special events and galas,
- Mehmood and his second wife, Tracy Ali, adopted a daughter and named her Kizzy Ali (Rehmat) who they found at a farm in Bangalore. Kizzy Ali is a nurse, and she lives in Pennsylvania, United States.
- Mehmood and his son Lucky Ali had a bitter-sweet relationship. Lucky Ali was a marijuana addict during his younger days on which Mehmood made a movie Dushman Duniya Ka (1996), which featured Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.
Who is Mehmood and why is he popular?
Mehmood Ali, popularly known simply as Mehmood, was an Indian actor, singer, director and producer best known for playing comic roles in Hindi films. During his career of more than four decades, he worked in over 300 Hindi films. He is known as India’s national comedian.
Who is Mehmood dating?
Mehmood was married to,Tracy Ali
What is the net worth of Mehmood?
$1 million to $2 million
Is there any controversy associated with Mehmood?
No Controversies for Mehmood