Pankaj Tripathi Net Worth & Personal Details
Pankaj Tripathi is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Pankaj Tripathi is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Pankaj Tripathi in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||5 September 1976|
|Age As of 2022||45 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$5 Million|
|Short Bio||Pankaj Tripathi is an Indian actor who appears predominantly in Hindi films. He debuted in 2004 with a minor role in Run and Omkara and has since worked in more than 60 films and 60 television shows. Tripathi's breakthrough came in the year 2012 with his antagonistic role in the Gangs of Wasseypur film series.|
|Education Qualification||Graduate from National School of Drama 2004|
|Social Media Links||Facebook | Instagram|
Pankaj Tripathi in Spotlight
Pankaj Tripathi Net Worth
Pankaj Tripathi is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Pankaj Tripathi might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Pankaj Tripathi‘s Net worth is $3 to 5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 20 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$3 to 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 20 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 25 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 3 crore +|
Pankaj Tripathi Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3 to 5 million|
Pankaj Tripathi Controversies
- No controversy associated with Pankaj Tripathi
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Pankaj Tripathi
- He was born in a small village of Belsand in Gopalganj, Bihar.
- His father is a farmer and a very religious person.
- In his childhood, he joined RSS and started visiting its “Shakhas.”
- He wasn’t aware of films till 10th standard because of not having a TV and the nearest theatre was around 20 km away from his village.
- He was inclined towards acting in his childhood and from the age of 12-14 years, he started to perform as a ‘girl artist’ at the “Chhath Festival” in his village.
- After getting his primary education, his father sent him to Patna for further studies.
- Pankaj’s father wanted him to become a Doctor.
- While studying in Patna, he joined ABVP and started participating in Student Movements.
- He was an active student leader at his college in Patna and was an eloquent speaker too.
- He was also good at sports and represented his college in High Jump and 100-metre-sprint.
- He also did a course in H*tel Management and worked as a Cook for two years at H*tel Maurya in Patna.
- He got extremely influenced after watching a Proscenium Theatre by Laxminarayan Lal titled “Andha Kuan.” He also wept heavily after watching the show.
- It was there in Patna that he became more attracted to art. He started visiting drama shows and theatres and became fascinated with acting. He started befriending cyclists, Auto Wallas, and artists, asking them if he can also act.
- In 1995, he first appeared in a Play of Bhism Sahni’s story of Leela Nandlal directed by Vijay Kumar (an NSD pass out). In the play, he was given a very small role of a local thief. His act was heavily appreciated by the audience and the media as well.
- After 1996, Tripathi became a regular theatre artist and did theatre for 4 years.
- In 2001, he appeared in the National School of Drama Examination and got selected.
- From 2001 to 2004, he studied at the NSD.
- After NSD, he returned to Patna and did theatre for 4 months.
- On 16 October 2004, he moved to Mumbai along with his wife to fulfil his acting aspirations.
- From 2004 to 2010, he did several small roles in films and televisions including a commercial for Tata Tea.
- His wife started teaching at Goregaon in Mumbai.
- His first appearance in a film was for the 2004 film Run starring Abhishek Bachchan and Vijay Raaz.
- In 2010, he got a role in a TV Drama Series titled “Gulal” on Star Plus.
- While shooting for Gulal, he received a call from the casting director Mukesh Chhabra for an audition for Anurag Kashyap‘s film Gangs of Wasseypur starring Manoj Bajpai, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Rajkumar Rao, Richa Chadda, Huma Qureshi, Vineet Kumar Singh, etc. Initially, Anurag was not happy with his audition. However, after being convinced by Mukesh Chhabra, he gave the role of “Sultan” to Pankaj Tripathi.
- His character of Sultan in Gangs of Wasseypur was well appreciated by the audience as well as the critics.
Who is Pankaj Tripathi and why is he popular?
Pankaj Tripathi is an Indian actor who appears predominantly in Hindi films. He debuted in 2004 with a minor role in Run and Omkara and has since worked in more than 60 films and 60 television shows. Tripathi’s breakthrough came in the year 2012 with his antagonistic role in the Gangs of Wasseypur film series
Who is Pankaj Tripathi dating?
Pankaj Tripathi is married to Mridula Tripathi
What is the net worth of Pankaj Tripathi?
$3 to 5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Pankaj Tripathi?
No controversy associated with Pankaj Tripathi