Pran Sikand Net Worth & Personal Details
Pran Sikand is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Pran Sikand is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Pran Sikand in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||12 February 1920|
|Age As of 2022||102 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Short Bio||Pran Krishan Sikand, better known by his mononym, Pran, was an Indian actor, known as the greatest villain ever in the history of Indian cinema and character actor in Hindi cinema from the 1940s to the 1990s.|
|Debut||Film:Yamla Jat (1940)|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Pran Sikand in Spotlight
Pran Sikand Net Worth
Pran Sikand is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Pran Sikand might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Pran Sikand‘s Net worth is $1 million to $2 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 million to $2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Pran Sikand Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1 million to $2 million|
Pran Sikand Controversies
- There was no controversy around him
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Pran Sikand
- Born on 12th February1920 in a Punjabi family in Delhi, Pran’s full name was Pran Krishan Sikand. The legendary actor was affectionately termed as Pran Saab.
- Pran wanted to be a professional photographer but ended up being an actor by chance.
- A chance meeting with Wali Mohammad Wali (writer) landed Pran his first break in films in 1940, with a Punjabi film called Yamla Jat. He played a villain in it.
- Pran, a celebrated villain in films, played a hero in Khandaan in 1942, opposite Noor Jehan.
- Pran tied the knot with Shukla Ahluwalia on 18th April 1945. He has three children – two sons Arvind and Sunil, and a daughter Pinky.
- Pran had made it big in the Lahore film industry but during the partition in 1947, he came to Mumbai with his wife and a year old son. He had acted in 22 films by then.
- After coming to Mumbai, Pran and his family went through tough times, as he was out of work for a few months. But he held himself together and bounced back with Ziddi in 1948. He played a villain in the film, which had Dev Anand and Kamini Kaushal in lead roles.
- Pran’s fee for Ziddi was mere Rs. 500, and he asked for Rs. 100 in advance to celebrate the break.
- Ziddi did good business, Pran’s work was appreciated, and he started getting films after films in the Hindi film industry.
- His biggest hit in those post-independence days came through Badi Behan in 1949.
- Ashok Kumar was Pran’s closest pal, and together they acted in over 25 films.
- With Manoj Kumar’s Upkar in 1967, Pran got to do a very positive and emotional role of Malang Chacha, which was a brilliant display of his versatility.
- Apart from Punjabi and Hindi films, Pran also acted in many Bengali movies, including Joy Mukherjee’s Sonai Dighe.
- On Pran’s suggestion, Amitabh Bachchan was offered Zanjeer. Prior to that, Prakash Mehra had approached Dharmendra and Dev Anand for that role, who had rejected the offer.
- In the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s, Pran was one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood, along with Rajesh Khanna, Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Rajendra Kumar and Raj Kapoor.
Who is Pran Sikand and why is he popular?
Pran Krishan Sikand, better known by his mononym, Pran, was an Indian actor, known as the greatest villain ever in the history of Indian cinema and character actor in Hindi cinema from the 1940s to the 1990s. He has been one among the most highly successful & respected veteran actors in the history of Indian cinema.
Who is Pran Sikand dating?
Pran Sikand was married to Shukla Sikhand
What is the net worth of Pran Sikand?
$1 Million – $5 Million
Is there any controversy associated with Pran Sikand?
There was no controversy around him