Rajesh Khanna Net Worth & Personal Details
Rajesh Khanna is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Rajesh Khanna is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Rajesh Khanna in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, and Politician|
|Date of Birth:||29 December 1942|
|Age As of 2022||79 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$65 Million|
|Short Bio||Rajesh Khanna was an Indian actor, film producer and politician who worked in Hindi films. Dubbed the "First Superstar" of Bollywood, he consecutively starred in a record 15 successful films between 1969 to 1971.|
|Debut||Film: Aakhri Khat|
|Social Media Links|
Rajesh Khanna in Spotlight
Rajesh Khanna Net Worth
Rajesh Khanna is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Rajesh Khanna might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Rajesh Khanna‘s Net worth is $65 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 487 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$65 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 487 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 25 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 3 crore +|
Rajesh Khanna Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2012||$65 million|
|Net Worth in 2011||$63 million|
|Net Worth in 2010||$61 million|
|Net Worth in 2009||$59 million|
|Net Worth in 2008||$57 million|
Rajesh Khanna Controversies
- On 17 July 2012, a woman named Anita Advani claimed that she had been Khanna’s live-in partner, and sent a legal notice to his family members asking for compensation. The family denied the claims.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Rajesh Khanna
- Super Star Rajesh Khanna was an adopted child. He was adopted by his biological Father’s relative Chunni Lal Khanna, who was very rich.
- Rajesh Khana and Jitendra (Actor) went to St. Sebastian’s Gaon High School together. Also Rajesh Khana helped Jitendra in acting for his first audition.
- Rajesh Khanna owned a MG sports car in early 60’s and used to ride it for the auditions during his struggling period. His father had also bought MG Magnette Mark IV, MG Midget Sports Cars and MG MGA Roadster 1600 model, which he used to drive.
- Rajesh Khanna’s father was against his becoming an actor, even then he participated in a talent contest, organised by Filmfare, which he won among 10,000 participants.
- His first film, ‘Aakhri Khat’, was nominated for Oscars and went till final five.
- Rajesh Khanna wanted to marry Anju Mahendru, who was in a relationship with him for 7 years. But she was not ready for marriage, so they parted ways. Interestingly, when Rajesh Khanna was getting married to Dimple Kapadia, while heading to the wedding venue, he went through the same street in which Anju Mahendru lived.
- Rajesh Khanna had played double roles in as many as 12 movies viz. Raaz, Aradhna, Dharm aur Kannon, Kudrat, Sachcha Jhootha, Humshakal, Hum Dono, Unche Log, Mehbooba, Bhola Bhala, Dard, and Mahachor.
- He was the first Bollywood actor to have received the title of a ‘Super Star’ by film critics.
- For almost 3 decades of his career, he appeared in only 20 films, which starred more than one male lead actor.
- Rajesh Khanna used to sit and participate in the presentation and recording of his movie’s solo songs with the music director and Kishor Kumar. Kishor Kumar had sung most of the songs for Rajesh Khanna.
- He had a huge female fan following. Many of them had even sent him love letters written with blood. In fact, some of them had also gotten married to his photograph. Thus, he always needed police protection while in public.
- The famous song ‘Roop Tera Mastana’ from the movie Aradhna was filmed in a single shot.
- In his 45-year long career, Rajesh Khanna worked in around 180 movies.
- In 1992, Rajesh Khanna won the by-election, which he had lost to L.K. Advani in 1991. He claimed that the other party had cheated to win, so the elections were organised again in 1992. After this victory, he worked for 5 years as an MP and did not work in any movie except ‘Khudai’ (1994).
Who is Rajesh Khanna and why is he popular?
Rajesh Khanna was an Indian actor, film producer and politician who worked in Hindi films. Dubbed the “First Superstar” of Bollywood, he consecutively starred in a record 15 successful films between 1969 to 1971. He was the highest-paid actor in Hindi cinema throughout the 1970s and 1980s.
Who is Rajesh Khanna dating?
In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Khanna fell in love with the then fashion designer and actress Anju Mahendru. Later Khanna married the budding actress Dimple Kapadia in March 1973.
What is the net worth of Rajesh Khanna?
Is there any controversy associated with Rajesh Khanna?
On 17 July 2012, a woman named Anita Advani claimed that she had been Khanna’s live-in partner, and sent a legal notice to his family members asking for compensation. The family denied the claims.