Rajinikanth Net Worth & Personal Details
Rajinikanth is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Rajinikanth might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood and Indian South Films Cinema but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Rajinikanth‘s Net worth is $55 Million in 2022.
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Spiritualist, Screenwriter|
|Date of Birth:||12-12-1950|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Age As of 2022||71 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$55 Million |
|Short Bio||Rajinikanth was born on 12-12-1950 in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Spiritualist & Screenwriter who is best known for his work in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, English and Bengali cinema.|
|Debut||Apoorva Raagangal (1975, Tamil) |
Katha Sangama (1976, Kannada)
Anthuleni Katha (1976, Telugu)
Andha Kanoon (1983, Bollywood)
|Residence||Poes Garden, Chennai, India|
|Education Qualification||M.G.R Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu|
|Social Media Links|| Twitter |
Rajinikanth in Spotlight
Rajinikanth Net Worth
Rajinikanth is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Rajinikanth might be the undeniable actor of Bollywood & Indian South Films Cinema but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, TV shows, endorsements and business investments. Rajinikanth‘s Net worth is $55 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 410 Crore + Indian Rupee and Rajinikanth‘s monthly salary is around 3 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)||$55 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 410 Crore +|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 3 Crore +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 26 Crore +|
Rajinikanth Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$50 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$48 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$45 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$42 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$40 million|
- Rajinikanth’s Lingaa movie came under plagiarism issue when an aspiring filmmaker KV Ravi Rathinam filed a petition against the actor and the director KS Ravikumar. KV Ravi Rathinam stated that the story of Lingaa was written by him for his film titled Mullai 999. But Rajinikanth filled a counter-petition stating that the movie Lingaa was made based on a story written by Mr. Ponkumaran. In his affidavit, Rajinikanth accused the petitioner that the plagiarism allegations on his film have been levied to tarnish his image.
- In 2020, Rajinikanth shared a picture of him traveling from his house in Chennai to his farmhouse which is in another district. The entire state was under lockdown last year, and E-pass was made mandatory. When Rajinikanth shared a picture of him driving a car, many started questioning if the actor got an E-pass to travel inter-district. Even after the actor shared the E-pass on the internet, People raised questions if the actor got the permission by providing wrong information.
- In 2002, Rajinikanth ended his hunger strike by having a juice that a little girl gave him. That picture became extremely popular, and it got featured on the front page of several popular magazines. That the little girl who gave juice to Rajinikanth is found to be actress Rekha’s daughter.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth’s real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. He was named after Maratha warrior king Chhatrapati Shivaji.
- He grew up learning Marathi and Kannada. Later, while pursuing a diploma in acting from Madras Film Institute, he learnt Tamil.
- Rajinikanth made his onscreen debut with director K Balachander’s Apoorva Raagangal way back in 1975. The film also starred Kamal Haasan and Srividya in lead roles and hit the screens on 15th August 1975. Thalaiva, as he is fondly called now, has ruled the Tamil film industry for decades, and completed his 45 successful years in cinema on August 15, 2020.
- Not many know that Rajinikanth came from a humble background. Before entering the film industry, Rajinikanth used to work as a coolie, carpenter and a bus conductor.
- After enrolling himself in the Madras Film Institute, he began to learn to speak Tamil, a recommendation given by film director K. Balachander.
- Bairavi, directed by M.Bhaskar, was the first Tamil film to cast Rajinikanth as a solo hero. This film also earned him the sobriquet “Superstar”.
Who is Rajinikanth and why is he popular?
Rajinikanth was born on 12-12-1950 in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Spiritualist & Screenwriter who is best known for his work in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, English and Bengali cinema.
Who is Rajinikanth dating?
Rajinikanth is not dating anyone. He got married with Latha Rajinikanth on February 26, 1981
What is the net worth of Rajinikanth?
The net worth of Rajinikanth is $55 Million.
Is there any controversy associated with Rajinikanth?
Rajnikanth came into the controversy when Rajinikanth fans kept a lot of banners and posters all over Tamil Nadu. As per the reports of TOI, one of the posters became a controversy as it was designed as if the Hindu Gods, Ganesha, and Vishnu, were standing in queue to cast their vote. The poster had a few words written in Tamil, which can be translated, “Even gods would cast their vote if you come to politics.” This roused the rage of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, a religious outfit, and they filed a complaint against Rajini and his fans.