Ram Charan Biography & Personal Details
Ram Charan is a famous name in Indian South Films Cinema. The fit actor Ram Charan is one of the best actor in Indian South Films Cinema. There are millions of fans and followers of Ram Charan in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite actor.
|Actor, Producer, Dancer
|Date of Birth:
|27 March 1985
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Age As of 2022
|Net Worth in Dollars
|Ram Charan is also known as Konidela Ram Charan Teja is an Actor, Producer, and Dancer from India. Age 36 years (27 March 1985) born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. So far Ram Charan has worked in Tollywood, Indian, and Bollywood entertainment industries and his artwork has been released in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi language movies.
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Social Media Links
| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Ram Charan in Spotlight
Ram Charan Net Worth
Ram Charan is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Ram Charan might be the undeniable actor of Indian South Films Cinema but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, TV shows, endorsements and business investments. Ram Charan‘s Net worth is $185 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 1200 Crore + Indian Rupee and Ram Charan‘s monthly salary is around 3 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 1200 Crore +
|Monthly Income And Salary
|Rs. 3 Crore +
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 40 Crore +
Ram Charan Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2020
|Net Worth in 2019
|Net Worth in 2018
|Net Worth in 2017
Ram Charan Controversies
- Ram Charan came into the controversy when two software professionals were beaten up by his security men in Hyderabad in 2013. He faced a lot of criticism as the techies had suffered minor injuries in the scuffle.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Ram Charan
- Like Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Priyanka Chopra; Ram Charan also took classes from Kishore Namit Kapoor.
- Ram Charan owns his own polo team Hyderabad Polo Riding Club and also started his own airline called TruJet.
- Ram Charan turned producer for his father Chiranjeevi`s comeback film `Khaidi No 150`.
- In action thriller Dhruva, a remake of Tamil movie Thani Oruva, Ram Charan chose to perform all his stunts himself.
- The Megastar Chiranjeevi took a long break from acting, but he still continues to do cameos in Ram Charan`s movies.
- In son Ram Charan`s film Magadheera, Chiranjeevi appeared as an unnamed dancer in the song Bangaru Kodipetta.
- Ram Charan Teja has received the title Mega Power Star – a combination of Megastar and Powerstar, owing to his family.
- At his wedding ceremony, Ram Charan and wife Upasana had requested their guests to donate to charitable causes.
- Before Ram Charan Teja ventured into the world of films, he had plans to become an Automobile Engineer.
- Ram Charan Teja has also had an Android app titled ‘Ram Charan’ dedicated to all his fans.
Who is Ram Charan and why is he popular?
Ram Charan is also known as Konidela Ram Charan Teja is an Actor, Producer, and Dancer from India. Age 36 years (27 March 1985) born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. So far Ram Charan has worked in Tollywood, Indian, and Bollywood entertainment industries and his artwork has been released in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi language movies.
Who is Ram Charan dating?
Ram Charan was dating Upasana Kamineni, and they got married on June 14, 2012
What is the net worth of Ram Charan?
The net worth of Ram Charan is $185 Million.
Is there any controversy associated with Ram Charan?
Ram Charan came into the controversy when two software professionals were beaten up by his security men in Hyderabad in 2013. He faced a lot of criticism as the techies had suffered minor injuries in the scuffle.