Randhir Kapoor Biography & Personal Details
Randhir Kapoor is a famous name in Punjabi or Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Randhir Kapoor is one of the best actors in Punjabi or Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Randhir Kapoor in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite Punjabi or Bollywood cinema.
|Randhir Raj Kapoor
|Actor; ?film producer?; ?film director
|Date of Birth:
|Chembur, Bombay, Bombay Presidency, India
|Age As of 2022
|Net Worth in Dollars
|Randhir Raj Kapoor is an Indian actor, film producer and film director who worked in Hindi cinema. He was an established actor of the 1970s and received two Filmfare Award nominations. However, his career declined in the early 1980s, following which he rarely appeared in films.
|child artist - in Shree 420 (1955)
Film - Kal Aaj Aur Kal (1971)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|High school graduate
|19551971 (child actor) 19712014 (main actor)
|Social Media Links
Randhir Kapoor in Spotlight
Randhir Kapoor Net Worth
Randhir Kapoor is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Randhir Kapoor might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi or Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Randhir Kapoor‘s Net worth is $30 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 23 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|Monthly Income And Salary
|Rs. 25 lakh +
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 3 crore +
Randhir Kapoor Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2020
|Net Worth in 2019
|Net Worth in 2018
|Net Worth in 2017
Randhir Kapoor Controversy
- No Controversies for Randhir Kapoor
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About Randhir Kapoor
- Randhir was born on February 15, 1947 in Chembur. He is a son of Raj Kapoor and a grandson of Prithviraj Kapoor.
- Randhir belongs to Punjabi family, he married to Sindhi girlfriend Babita in 1971 and they have two gorgeous daughters Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
- Randhir has acted as a child artist in Shree 420 in 1955 and Do Ustaad in 1959. He was an assistant director in the film ‘Jhuk Gaya Aasman’ starring Rajendra Kumar in 1968.
- Randhir Kapoor made his acting and directorial debut with ‘Kal Aaj Aur Kal’ in 1971. The film is produced under the R K banner and features his wife, father and a grandfather.
- He acted in three consecutive hit films, Jeet, Raampur Ka Lakshaman and Jawani Diwani, which were all released in 1972 and all are superhit. He further acted in more than 40 movies including, Ponga Pandit, Chcha Bhatija, Mama Bhanja, Biwi-O-Biwi, Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai, Pukar, Housefull, Action Replayy and among others.
- He also produced the films Henna in 1991, PremGranth in 1996 and Aa Ab Laut Chalen in 1999 and he directed films like, Henna in 1991, Dharam Karam in 1975 and Kal Aaj Aur Kal in 1971.
- Babita got separated from Randhir in 1988, as differences arose between the couple as Randhir’s acting career slumped after 1983. Babita left Randhir with her daughters. Later the two married in October 2007, having never divorced but lived separately for 19 years.
- Randhir Kapoor reveals some unknown facts of Kapoor Khandan by leading daily that, “Everyone is free to take their decisions in life. We’re very united, we’re together all the time – to eat, drink, and sing, but we don’t interfere in each other’s business.”
- Randhir is a granddad of Taimur Ali Khan, who is a son of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, gets emotional on his first birthday. He said, “I remember the sentiments we had a year ago at this time. We were waiting to know with bated breath who we’re welcoming home. And see, Taimur is already a year old! He’s handsome and has all my blessings and good wishes.”
- Recently, he spoke about the Rishi Kapoor son, Ranbir Kapoor, who’s marriage news was doing round. he said to HIT that, “Ranbir is having a terrific time with all the success and the money he’s got, and age being in his favor too. Why does he have to get married and spoil it all so soon? Shaadi ke liye bahut time hai abhi usko (He’s got enough time in hand to get married). Let him have a nice time right now.”
Some FAQs Regarding Randhir Kapoor
Who is Randhir Kapoor and why is he popular?
Randhir Raj Kapoor is an Indian actor, film producer and film director who worked in Hindi cinema. He was an established actor of the 1970s and received two Filmfare Award nominations. However, his career declined in the early 1980s, following which he rarely appeared in films.
Who is Randhir Kapoor dating?
Randhir Kapoor is married to Babita Kapoor
What is the net worth of Randhir Kapoor?
Is there any controversy associated with Randhir Kapoor?
No Controversies for Randhir Kapoor