Raza Murad Biography & Personal Details
Raza Murad is a famous name in Punjabi or Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Raza Murad is one of the best actors in Punjabi or Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Raza Murad in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite Punjabi or Bollywood cinema.
|Real Name:||Raza Murad|
|Date of Birth:||23-Nov-50|
|Birth Place||Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age As of 2022||71|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 to $2 million|
|Short Bio||Raza Murad is an Indian actor who appears primarily in Hindi films. He has over 250 Bollywood film credits. Murad has also appeared in Bhojpuri and other regional-language films and on Hindi television.|
|Debut||Johar-Mehmood in Goa (1965)|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualification||diploma in film acting|
|Social Media Links||Instagram |
Raza Murad in Spotlight
Raza Murad Net Worth
Raza Murad is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Raza Murad might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi or Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Raza Murad‘s Net worth is $1 to $2 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Raza Murad Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1 to $2 million|
Raza Murad Controversy
- In August 2013, when Raza Murad met with Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on the occasion of Eid, he made a controversial statement against the then CM of Gujarat, Narendra Modi that Modi should learn some things from Chouhan and not show his aversion to skull caps.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About Raza Murad
- Raza is the son of late Bollywood actor Murad.
- He belongs to a Muslim family.
- He started his acting career at the age of 15 by playing the role of young Rahim in the Bollywood film Johar-Mehmood in Goa (1965).
- He acted in more than 200 Bollywood films.
- In 2004, he joined the Congress, but he left that party because he was disappointed with the UP Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav as he had been indifferent towards the problems of the people.
- He has sung a song as a playback singer in the Bollywood film Ek Aur Visphot (2002).
- In February 2011, he was awarded with the lifetime achievement award for his contribution towards Punjabi Cinema at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards.
- He worked in different languages such as Hindi, Punjabi, and Telugu.
- He gave his voice in various TV commercial advertisements such as Zalim Lotion.
Some FAQs Regarding Raza Murad
Who is Raza Murad and why is he popular?
Raza Murad is an Indian actor who appears primarily in Hindi films. He has over 250 Bollywood film credits. Murad has also appeared in Bhojpuri and other regional-language films and on Hindi television.
Who is Raza Murad dating?
Raza Murad is married to Samina Murad
What is the net worth of Raza Murad?
$1 to $2 million
Is there any controversy associated with Raza Murad?
In August 2013, when Raza Murad met with Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on the occasion of Eid, he made a controversial statement against the then CM of Gujarat, Narendra Modi that Modi should learn some things from Chouhan and not show his aversion to skull caps.