Shekhar Suman Net Worth & Personal Details
Shekhar Suman is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Shekhar Suman is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Shekhar Suman in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Anchor, Producer, Director, Singer|
|Date of Birth:||7 December 1962|
|Age As of 2022||59 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||20 Crore (INR)|
|Short Bio||Shekhar Suman is an Indian film actor, anchor, producer, director, and singer.Suman debuted in films with the Utsav opposite Rekha, produced by Shashi Kapoor and directed by Girish Karnad. He has worked in nearly 35 films including Manav Hatya, Naache Mayuri, Sansar, Anubhav, Tridev, Pati Parmeshwar, and Ranbhoomi|
|Debut||Film: The Utsav|
|Education Qualification||Graduate in History|
|Social Media Links|
Shekhar Suman in Spotlight
Shekhar Suman Net Worth
Shekhar Suman is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Shekhar Suman might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Shekhar Suman‘s Net worth is $1 to 5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 5 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 60 lakh +|
Shekhar Suman Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 to 5 million|
Shekhar Suman Controversies
- He got annoyed with singers like Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Nikhil D’Souza and Neeti Mohan for refusing to sign the contract with T-series for his film “Heartless.”
- A case was registered against him for provoking religious sentiments with his remarks on Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Shekhar Suman
- Shekhar has done dozens of TV shows, most popular among which are Dekh Bhai Dekh, Movers and Shakers, Comedy Circus, Reporter and Kabhi Idhar Kabhi Udhar.
- He supported Narendra Modi in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
- He had a rivalry with actor Shatrughan Sinha as he stood against him in the 2009 Bihar assembly elections as the Congress candidate from Patna Sahib.
- He made a movie called “Heartless” in 2014 by taking his son as the main lead, but it was a flop, though it was praised critically.
- During his schooling, he was good at debating, theatre and NCC (National Cadet Corps).
- He wanted to join the Navy but ended up being an actor.
- After the release of his debut movie Utsav, he signed around 30 films, half of them never took off; Anubhav and Naache Mayuri were his hits out of them.
- He made the headlines by signing a Rs 25-crore contract for his super-hit show “Movers & Shakers.”
- Being a music lover, in 2007 he released his debut music album “Kuch Khwaab Aise.”
Who is Shekhar Suman and why is he popular?
Shekhar Suman (born 07 dec1962) is an Indian film actor, anchor, producer, director, and singer .He hosted Film Deewane, The Great Indian Comedy Show on Star One until February 2006 and appeared in some episodes of Dial One Aur Jeeto on Sahara TV. He has also hosted quiz shows including Nilaam Ghar on Zee TV, He-Man on Star One and Poll Khol on STAR News.
Who is Shekhar Suman dating?
Shekhar Suman is married to Alka Suman
What is the net worth of Shekhar Suman?
$1 to 5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Shekhar Suman?
He got annoyed with singers like Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Nikhil D’Souza and Neeti Mohan for refusing to sign the contract with T-series for his film “Heartless.”