Sidhu Moose Wala Net Worth & Personal Details
Sidhu Moose Wala was a famous name in Punjabi Industry. The Charming Actor Sidhu Moose Wala was one of the best actors in Punjabi movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Sidhu Moose Wala in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite Punjabi cinema, and Sidhu Moose Wala was shot by unidentified people while travelling on 29 May 2022 evening. He was 28.
|Name:||Sidhu Moose Wala|
|Real Name:||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Profession:||Lyricist, Singer, Politician|
|Date of Birth:||11 June 1993 - Died 29 May 2022|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Age As of 2022||28|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$325 Million|
|Short Bio||Sidhu Mosse wala's real name was Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu. He was Punjabi singer, lyricist, rapper, & actor who was well known for his work in Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema. He was one of the top singers and rappers in the Indian Punjabi music industry who had given so many songs for Hindi movies. And the maximum of his songs became super hits in the music industry and earned recognition in the country.|
|Debut||Punjabi Song: G-Wagon|
|Residence||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Education Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Social Media Links||Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Apple Music | SnapChat|
Sidhu Moose Wala in Spotlight
Sidhu Moose Wala Net Worth
Sidhu Moose Wala was known for his acting ability and his versatility. He was a very compatible and energetic actor, who had a capacity to make any role his own. Sidhu Moose Wala might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Sidhu Moose Wala‘s Net worth was $4 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 28 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Name||Sidhu Moose Wala|
|Net Worth (2022)||$4 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 28 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 25 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 3 crore +|
Sidhu Moose Wala Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$2.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1.6 Million|
Sidhu Moose Wala Controversy
- He has on multiple occasions been criticized for openly promoting gun culture, glorifying gangsters in provocative songs. His song ‘Jatti Jeonay Morh Di Bandook Wargi’, released in September 2019, had kicked off a controversy over a reference to 18th-century Sikh warrior Mai Bhago.
- Sidhu Muse Wala’s name was also associated with Khalistan support in December 2020.
- In May 2020, two videos of Moose Wala went viral on social media, in which he was seen taking training in operating an AK-47 and a personal pistol along with five policemen. In this case, cases were registered against Moose Wala under the Arms Act and the police started raids to nab him.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Sidhu Moose Wala
- Sidhu started listening to hip-hop music from sixth grade and learned music skills from Harvinder Bittu in Ludhiana.
- He started his career by writing the lyrics of the song ”License” sung by Ninja, and began his singing career on a duet song titled ”G Wagon”.
- After that, he collaborated with Brown Boys for various tracks which were released by Humble Music and gained wide attention with his track ”So High”.
- In 2018, he released his debut album ”PBX 1”, which peaked at 66th on the Billboard Canadian Albums chart.
- Sidhu actively campaigned for his mother, Charan Kaur, who won the sarpanch election from Moosa village in December 2018.
- Moose Wala has a rivalry with Karan Aujla, both have been replying to each other through their songs, social media handles, and live performances.
- His single “47” was ranked on UK Singles Chart, the song featured British rappers Mist and Stefflon Don and later Sidhu was named by The Guardian among the 50 new artists in 2020.
- On 4 May 2020, Moose Wala’s two videos went viral in which he was training to use AK-47 with police officers, later police officials were suspended and the case was booked under two sections of the arms act.
- In December 2020 Sidhu released a single ”Panjab” as a protest against farm laws but lyrics glorifying militant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his call to pick up arms against the Indian State.
- He has his fair share of controversies, often getting into legal troubles by promoting gun culture and also using inflammatory and inciting lyrics in his songs.
- On 15 May 2021, he released his third album ”Moose Tape” featuring artists like Sikander Kahlon, Raja Kumari, Divine, Bohemia, Tion Wayne, Stefflon Don, Morrison, and Blockboi Twitch.
Some FAQs Regarding Sidhu Moose Wala
Who is Sidhu Moose Wala and why is he popular?
Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, better known by his stage name Sidhu Moose Wala, is an Indian singer, rapper, songwriter and actor associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema. He started his career with writing the lyrics of the song “License” sung by Ninja, and began his singing career on a duet song titled “G Wagon”.
Who is Sidhu Moose Wala dating?
Sidhu Moose Wala is not dating anyone
What is the net worth of Sidhu Moose Wala?
Is there any controversy associated with Sidhu Moose Wala?
He has on multiple occasions been criticized for openly promoting gun culture, glorifying gangsters in provocative songs. His song ‘Jatti Jeonay Morh Di Bandook Wargi’, released in September 2019, had kicked off a controversy over a reference to 18th-century Sikh warrior Mai Bhago.