Beaglier Dog Breed Overview
One of the most searched dog breeds on the internet; Beaglier belongs to the small size dog. Also known as Beagalier, this breed was discovered first in the Australia The average lifespan of this dog breed is 10-15 years and is associated with the Mixed Breed Dogs Group.
|Dog Breed Name:||Beaglier|
|Size:||small size dog|
|Average Height:||12-16 inches (30.5-40 cm)|
|Average Weight:||10-25 pounds (4.5-12 kg)|
|Energy:||Medium energy level|
|Group:||Mixed Breed Dogs|
|Life Span:||10-15 years|
|Dog Breed Overview:||The Beaglier mixed dog breed may have existed naturally over the years, but designer breeders started intentionally mixing Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Beagles in the 1990s, in Australia.Even though the Beaglier breed got its start as a designer breed, some have ended up in shelters or in the care of rescue groups. Consider adoption if you decide this is the breed for you.|
Beaglier Dog Breed Price
Beaglier from regular breeders cost you from $800 to $1200 per puppy.
Beaglier Dog Breed Size
The Beaglier varies in size: males are normally about 12-16 inches (30.5-40 cm) in height and around 10-25 pounds (4.5-12 kg) in weight, while females are normally around 12-16 inches (30.5-40 cm) in height and 10-25 pounds (4.5-12 kg) in weight.
Beaglier Dog Breed Temperament
The temperament of a Beaglier is notoriously friendly and gentle. They are even-tempered dogs, neither too aggressive nor too timid. They have medium energy and are of a smaller build. Other Beagliers traits are “happy-go-lucky,” and loyal.
Beaglier Dog Breed Lifespan
The average lifespan for an Beaglier is 10 to 15 years. That’s because these are medium-sized dogs with a good mix of genes in their blood.
Interesting Facts about Beaglier Dog
- Beagliers are mixed breed dogs. They are not purebreds like their Beagle or Cavalier King Charles Spaniel parents.
- The main colors of Beagliers are combinations of brown, black, white, and cream. Sometimes their coats are solid, but usually they’re a combination of these colors.
- They typically have short, shiny coats, and they’re generally pretty easy to groom. A good brushing per week will probably do.
- Beagliers are prone to weight gain, and they have high energy levels. Make sure your dog gets at least one good half-hour- to hour-long walk per day with a few good, active play sessions and shorter walks mixed in.
- As for training, it may come down to the luck of the draw. Some are easily trainable, while other Beaglier parents report them to be somewhat stubborn. Positive enforcement is the way to go with these pups.
- Because the Beaglier is a small dog, they can be easily injured by overly excited children. Beagliers prefer to be mostly around adults or older kids who know how to play gently.
- When it comes to other pets, Beagliers can get along with other animals if they are introduced slowly and calmly, and early socialization will help this go smoothly. It’s best if they get used to other pets early.
FAQ’s on Beaglier Dog
Are Beaglier Dangerous Dogs? Are Beaglier naturally aggressive?
Beagles aren’t aggressive dog breeds. However, there are some situations that a Beagle may become aggressive, such as when he or she is trying to show dominance or protect his territory. A Beagle will also be aggressive out of fear or pain.
Yes, Beaglier are a highly intelligent dog breed.
Are Beaglier trainable?
They are highly trainable, have the ability to learn complicated tasks, and perform excellently as search and rescue dogs.
Can a Beaglier attack its owner?
The breed is friendly, social, and affectionate towards humans as well as other animals. However, pain can trigger sudden aggression, which can even make a beagle to attack. Although beagle dogs bark and can be quite loud and disruptive when bored, it is unlikely that they will attack humans unprovoked.
Do Beaglier have locking jaws?
No, they do not have locking jaws.
Are Beaglier safe to keep with kids?
She is lively, highly excitable, and known for her selective hearing, but with early training and socialization she will make a perfect companion for families with or without children.
Are Beaglier unpredictable dogs?
Compared to many other dog breeds, Beagles are not aggressive dogs. After all, they’re called the “goldilocks dogs” primarily because of their mild temperaments. Nevertheless, there will be certain circumstances that may make your Beagle aggressive. However with obedience training, you can train the aggression out.
What should I feed my Beaglier?
Vegetables, fruits, and carbohydrates such as brown rice add healthy fiber to the food. Avoid ingredients like meat by-products and cereal grains such as corn or wheat, which can be harder for your beagle to digest than whole meats or meat meals
How long does a Beaglier live?
A Beaglier can live anywhere from 10 to 15 years.