Govinda Net Worth & Personal Details
Govinda is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Govinda is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Govinda in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Dancer|
|Date of Birth:||21 December 1963|
|Age As of 2022||58 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$18 Million|
|Short Bio||Govind Arun Ahuja, known mononymously as Govinda, is an Indian actor, comedian, dancer, and former politician who is known for his work in Hindi-language films.|
|Debut||Film: 1986's Ilzaam|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Social Media Links|
Govinda in Spotlight
Govinda Net Worth
Govinda is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Govinda might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Govinda‘s Net worth is $18 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 133 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$18 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 133 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 50 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 6 crore +|
Govinda Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 18 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 17 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$ 16 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$ 15 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$ 14 million|
- In January 2008, Govinda slapped a struggling actor, Santosh Rai, on the set of Money Hai Toh Honey Hai at Filmistan Studio in Mumbai. On 5 February 2009, Rai filed a complaint against Govinda, accusing him of assault and crime, in the Borivali Magistrate Court. In 2013, the court ruled against Rai.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Govinda
- He was born in Virar, Maharashtra and brought up in the slums of Mumbai.
- He is the youngest of the six siblings.
- When he was born, his father refused to take him in his arms because of some reasons.
- Govinda used to have such a craze of watching movies that he used to save money, especially for watching movies.
- His mother, Nazeem was a Muslim but got converted into Hinduism and changed her name to Nirmala Devi.
- Govinda had a very tough childhood; as his father produced only one film in his entire career and that too a big flop, due to which they had to shift to semi-rural semi urban areas from a bungalow.
- He was once rejected for a steward’s job at the Taj Mahal H*tel because his English wasn’t up to the mark.
- He is given the nickname “Chi Chi,” which means little finger.
- Her mother wanted him to become a banker and never wanted him to become an actor. Even, he gave so many auditions, which were kept hidden from his mother.
- Initially, he was rejected by Rajashri Studios many times, when he auditioned for various roles.
- In his debut film Ilzaam, he made his mark with his dancing moves in the song I Am A Street Dancer.
- It was reported that he was involved in various extra-marital affairs after his marriage and his marriage was often on the stake of separation due to his affairs.
- In 1994, he met with a major car accident and got many head injuries, but he didn’t cancel his shoot of the movie Khudaar because of this.
- Govinda is a trained classical Indian dancer.
Who is Govinda and why is he popular?
Govind Arun Ahuja, known mononymously as Govinda, is an Indian actor, comedian, dancer, and former politician who is known for his work in Hindi-language films. He is considered as one of the greatest ever comic actors and also regarded as one of the most influential actors in the history of Indian cinema.
Who is Govinda dating?
Govinda is happily married to Sunita Ahuja
What is the net worth of Govinda?
Is there any controversy associated with Govinda?
In January 2008, Govinda slapped a struggling actor, Santosh Rai, on the set of Money Hai Toh Honey Hai at Filmistan Studio in Mumbai. On 5 February 2009, Rai filed a complaint against Govinda, accusing him of assault and crime, in the Borivali Magistrate Court. In 2013, the court ruled against Rai.