Jimmy Shergill Net Worth & Personal Details
Jimmy Shergill is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Jimmy Shergill is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Jimmy Shergill in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Film producer|
|Date of Birth:||3 December 1970|
|Age As of 2022||51 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$50 million|
|Short Bio||Jimmy Sheirgill, also credited as Jimmy Shergill, is an Indian actor and film producer who works in Hindi and Punjabi films. Sheirgill began his film career with the 1996 thriller Maachis.|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Jimmy Shergill in Spotlight
Jimmy Shergill Net Worth
Jimmy Shergill is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Jimmy Shergill might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Jimmy Shergill‘s Net worth is $10 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 70 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 70 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Jimmy Shergill Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$10 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$9.3 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$8.5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7.7 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$6.9 million|
Jimmy Shergill Controversies
- No Controversies for Jimmy Shergill
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Jimmy Shergill
- Jimmy belongs to a family of landowners and distillers.
- Since his school days, he wanted to join the Armed Forces.
- Until the age of 18, he wore a turban but removed it; as he found it difficult to manage it in the hostel. After becoming cut up, his family was so disappointed that they didn’t talk to him for a year.
- After getting encouraged by his cousin Suminder, he joined Roshan Taneja’s acting school.
- In 1989, he met with a very serious accident while riding a bike; a few of his bones got fractured.
- In 1994, Gulzar was directing ‘Maachis’ so he went to meet him to get a chance to assist him. Instead, Gulzar offered him a small role in ‘Maachis’ and that’s how his acting journey got started.
- Jimmy rose to fame after his chocolate boy performance in the film Mohabbatein.
- He is not so much addicted to social media and hardly posts anything on it.
- He has a very polite and innocent personality in real life.
- He changed the spelling of his surname from ‘Shergill’ to ‘Sheirgill’ because the first one was often used on social media.
- He idolises Shaheed Bhagat Singh.
- His paternal aunt, Amrita Sher-Gil, was an eminent Indian painter.
- He is a very emotional person and cries on very little things.
- He is an impulsive shopper.
- Jimmy has done a lot of Punjabi movies and is quite popular in the Punjabi industry.
- Sheirgill has a deep belief in Lord Ganesha.
Who is Jimmy Shergill and why is he popular?
Jimmy Sheirgill, also credited as Jimmy Shergill, is an Indian actor and film producer who works in Hindi and Punjabi films. Sheirgill began his film career with the 1996 thriller Maachis.
Who is Jimmy Shergill dating?
Jimmy shergill is married to Priyanka Puri
What is the net worth of Jimmy Shergill?
Is there any controversy associated with Jimmy Shergill?
No Controversies for Jimmy Shergill