Manoj Joshi Net Worth & Personal Details
Manoj Joshi is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Manoj Joshi is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Manoj Joshi in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||3 September 1965|
|Age As of 2022||56 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$10 Million|
|Short Bio||Manoj N. Joshi is an Indian film and television actor of Gujarati origin. After graduating from Sir J.J. School of Arts, he began his career in Marathi theatre, also putting up performances in Gujarati and Hindi theatre. He has also acted in over 70 films since 1998, many of his roles being comedy.|
|Debut||Film: Sarfarosh (SI Bajju)|
|Education Qualification||A Diploma in Commercial Art|
|Social Media Links|
Manoj Joshi in Spotlight
Manoj Joshi Net Worth
Manoj Joshi is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Manoj Joshi might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Manoj Joshi‘s Net worth is $3 to 5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 20 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$3 to 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 20 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Manoj Joshi Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 to 5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$3 to 5 million|
Manoj Joshi Controversies
- No controversy associated with Manoj Joshi
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Manoj Joshi
- He was born into a Gujarati family and raised in a Marathi culture.
- A report of Marathi Natya Sangeet reads that his father was a famous Keertankar of the Naradeeya Parampara.
- Joshi’s father was known for bridging the gap between the Gujarati and Marathi kirtan tradition.
- Manoj shifted to Mumbai from his hometown in Gujarat, when he was in the 8th standard.
- He was poor at studies and failed twice in the 8th and the 9th standard.
- Theatre was never the first choice for Manoj; he wanted to become an artist.
- After much effort, when he didn’t find a job, he joined the J J college’s theatre circle and started participating in inter-collegiate plays. It changed the direction of his career from an artist to an actor.
- After getting a diploma in Commercial Art, Joshi bagged his first job as a layout artist in a Gujarati magazine.
- Joshi went on to work in different magazines including ‘Janmabhoomi’ and ‘Gentleman.’
- Joshi’s longest stint was at the ‘Economic and Political Weekly.’ However, he quit that too after he won the best actor award for Chanakya.
- At the start of his acting career, he has learned the nuances of theatre from famous artists like Satyadeb Dubey, Vijay Mehta and Shafi Inamdar.
- During an interview in 2018, Joshi revealed that he had played Chanakya 1,039 times in his acting career.
- The first time he performed a play on Chanakya was in 1990. It was a Gujarati play.
- It was Shafi Inamdar who told Joshi to stage Chanakya in Hindi. Joshi conveyed this to Bhuta (writer) and they began performing in Hindi in 1995-1996.
- Joshi is also a prolific writer and in his college, he wrote a Marathi play titled ‘Karma.’ He also translated Vijay Tendulkar’s ‘Ghashiram Kotwal’ into Gujarati.
- In his debut film Sarfarosh, his brother Rajesh Joshi played the role of Bala Thakur.
- For monetary concerns, he also started appearing in soap operas.
- In 2014, Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented him with the Sabarkantha Ratna Puraskar.
- Manoj also earned acclaim for the role of Chanakya in the 2015 TV show- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- Manoj Joshi has received critical acclaim for his performances in the Bollywood films like- Hungama, Dhoom, Bhagam Bhag, Phir Hera Pheri, Chup Chupke, Bhool Bhulaiyaa and Billu Barber.
Who is Manoj Joshi and why is he popular?
Manoj N. Joshi is an Indian film and television actor of Gujarati origin. After graduating from Sir J.J. School of Arts, he began his career in Marathi theatre, also putting up performances in Gujarati and Hindi theatre. He has also acted in over 70 films since 1998, many of his roles being comedy.
Who is Manoj Joshi dating?
Manoj Joshi is married to Charu Joshi
What is the net worth of Manoj Joshi?
$3 to 5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Manoj Joshi?
No controversy associated with Manoj Joshi