Raftaar Net Worth & Personal Details
Raftaar is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Raftaar is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Raftaar in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite bollywood cinema.
|Real Name:||Dilin Nair|
|Profession:||Indian Rapper, Lyricist, Playback Singer, Music Director|
|Date of Birth:||16 November 1988|
|Age As of 2022||33 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$7 million|
|Short Bio||Dilin Nair, better known by his stage name Raftaar, is an Indian rapper, lyricist, dancer, TV personality and music composer. He started his career as a dancer. He began his career in rap in 2008 with Lil Golu and Young Amli, recording songs and uploading them on social sites.|
|Debut||WTF - Witness The Future in 2013|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Year Active||2009 – Present|
|Social Media Links||Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube|
Raftaar in Spotlight
Raftaar Net Worth
Raftaar is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Raftaar might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Raftaar‘s Net worth is $7 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 50 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$7 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 50 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 25 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 3 crore +|
Raftaar Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$7 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$6.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$5.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$5 Million|
- He had a fight with Yo Yo Honey Singh over tracks in the film “Fugly”, as Raftaar claimed that he wrote and composed its title track and two other songs “Dhup Chik” and “Banjarey”.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Raftaar
- Raftaar is multi-talented in rapping, singing, dancing, songwriting and music composing.
- He is a Kerala-born Malayali, whose parents later settled in Delhi.
- His father was a cleaner with the Indian Railway and mother was a typist.
- He started his career as a dancer, with the name “Max.”
- He participated in Dance India Dance (2011), with a colleague under the name “Max and Manik.”
- In 2011, he gained instant fame with his first rap song “Zindabad.”
- Initially, he worked in the “Mafia Mundeer” group alongside Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- He worked as a dance trainer “The Big Dance Club” in Delhi.
- He appeared in dancing reality shows like Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa Season 8 and Dance India Dance.
Some FAQs Regarding Raftaar
Who is Raftaar and why is he popular?
Dilin Nair, better known by his stage name Raftaar, is an Indian rapper, lyricist, dancer, TV personality and music composer. He started his career as a dancer. He began his career in rap in 2008 with Lil Golu and Young Amli, recording songs and uploading them on social sites.
Who is Raftaar dating?
Raftaar is married to Komal Vohra
What is the net worth of Raftaar?
Is there any controversy associated with Raftaar?
He had a fight with Yo Yo Honey Singh over tracks in the film “Fugly”, as Raftaar claimed that he wrote and composed its title track and two other songs “Dhup Chik” and “Banjarey”.