Saurabh Shukla Net Worth & Personal Details
Saurabh Shukla is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Saurabh Shukla is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Saurabh Shukla in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Indian Actor, Screenwriter, Film Director|
|Date of Birth:||5 March 1963|
|Age As of 2022||59 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$60 Million|
|Short Bio||Saurabh Shukla is an Indian actor, screenwriter, and film director who works in Hindi films. He is famous for his roles in Satya, Yuva, Barfi!, Jolly LLB, Kick, PK, Jolly LLB 2 and Raid. He has also worked in a short documentary with Ruth Agnihotri and Rachael Agnihotri in Goa.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Barnali Ray Shukla|
|Wife/Spouse||Barnali Ray Shukla|
|Debut||Film: Slumdog Millionaire|
|Social Media Links|
Saurabh Shukla in Spotlight
Saurabh Shukla Net Worth
Saurabh Shukla is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Saurabh Shukla might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Saurabh Shukla‘s Net worth is $1 million to $5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 million to $5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Saurabh Shukla Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 million to $5 million|
Saurabh Shukla Controversies
- No controversies for saurabh shukla so far
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Saurabh Shukla
- He was born to a family of musicians in the Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh in India.
- His father is a vocalist while his mother is the first woman Tabla player of India.
- His family moved to Delhi from Gorakhpur, when he was two years old.
- In his childhood, his parents allowed him and his elder brother to watch at least four films a week.
- He wanted to become a film-maker when he was in class six.
- He did theatre work in Delhi from 1984 to 1993 and had no desire to act in cinema.
- He was first cast in a film by Shekhar Kapoor who was making Bandit Queen in 1994.
- Bandit Queen fame, Seema Biswas, was her classmate at the National School of Drama (NSD) in Delhi.
- When Shekhar Kapoor approached him for his role in Bandit Queen, Shukla was shooting for the TV show- Tehkikaat (Doordarshan crime drama) in which he did the role of Vijay Anand’s sidekick Gopi.
Who is Saurabh Shukla and why is he popular?
Saurabh Shukla is an Indian actor, screenwriter, and film director who works in Hindi films. He is famous for his roles in Satya, Yuva, Barfi!, Jolly LLB, Kick, PK, Jolly LLB 2 and Raid. He has also worked in a short documentary with Ruth Agnihotri and Rachael Agnihotri in Goa.
Who is Saurabh Shukla dating?
Saurabh Shukla is married to Shukla Barnali Ray
What is the net worth of Saurabh Shukla?
$1 million to $5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Saurabh Shukla?
No controversies for saurabh shukla so far