Sharat Saxena Biography & Personal Details
Sharat Saxena is a famous name in Punjabi or Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Sharat Saxena is one of the best actors in Punjabi or Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Sharat Saxena in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite Punjabi or Bollywood cinema.
|Real Name:||Sharat Saxena|
|Date of Birth:||17-Aug-50|
|Birth Place||Satna, Vindhya Pradesh, India|
|Age As of 2022||71|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 to $2 million|
|Short Bio||Sharat Saxena is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films along with Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil films. He has acted in more than 250 Bollywood films. Saxena started his career in the early 1970s and has mainly played either supporting roles of a father, uncle, or often comic villains.|
|Debut||Film: Agent Vinod (1977) |
TV: Mahabharat (1988)
|Education Qualification||Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Social Media Links||Instagram | Facebook |
Sharat Saxena in Spotlight
Sharat Saxena Net Worth
Sharat Saxena is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Sharat Saxena might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi or Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Sharat Saxena‘s Net worth is $1 to $2 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Sharat Saxena Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1 to $2 million|
Sharat Saxena Controversy
- No Controversies for Sharat Saxena
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About Sharat Saxena
- Sharat Saxena had always desired to become an actor. When he was in school, he told his father that he wanted to pursue acting as a career. His father put a condition in front of him that if he wanted to become an actor, he had first to get a medical or an engineering degree. Only then he can go to Mumbai to be an actor.
- In 1972 after getting an Engineering degree, he came to Mumbai and started his struggle for a career in acting. Due to his strong muscular build and tough looks, he only got the roles as a villain.
- He has appeared in more than 250 Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam movies in which he played the character roles as well as villainous roles.
- Sharat Saxena’s first paycheck was of INR 250 which he received for a shelved movie starring Neetu Singh, which took 6 years to complete.
- He has done over 500 action sequences in his entire career.
- He was nominated for ‘Filmfare Best Villain Award’ for ‘Ghulam’ in 1998. Amir Khan had suggested Sharat Saxena’s name for the film Ghulam after watching him in the Mithun Chakraborty starrer ‘Boxer’.
- Until 1990, he was only taken as a villain in the movies, but after the late 90’s as he grew a little older, producers with character roles approached him and he started doing supporting as well as comic roles in the films, mostly as a father or uncle of the lead.
- Actor Ashok Kumar became Sharat Saxena’s fan after watching him in the TV show.
- He is a fitness lover.
Some FAQs Regarding Sharat Saxena
Who is Sharat Saxena and why is he popular?
Sharat Saxena is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films along with Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil films. He has acted in more than 250 Bollywood films. Saxena started his career in the early 1970s and has mainly played either supporting roles of a father, uncle, or often comic villains.
Who is Sharat Saxena dating?
Sharat Saxena is married to Shobha Saxena
What is the net worth of Sharat Saxena?
$1 to $2 million
Is there any controversy associated with Sharat Saxena?
No Controversies for Sharat Saxena