Sunil Dutt Net Worth & Personal Details
Sunil Dutt is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Sunil Dutt is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Sunil Dutt in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Date of Birth:||6 June 1929|
|Birth Place||Jhelum, Pakistan|
|Age As of 2022||92 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1.5 Million|
|Short Bio||Sunil Dutt was an Indian actor, film producer, director and politician. He was the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports in the Manmohan Singh government. He was a former Sheriff of Mumbai.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nargis (m. 1958–1981)|
|Wife/Spouse||Nargis (m. 1958–1981)|
|Debut||Film: Railway Platform (1955)|
|Residence||Bandra, West Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||B.A (Hons.) in History in 1954 from Jai Hind College Bombay (now Mumbai)|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Sunil Dutt in Spotlight
Sunil Dutt Net Worth
Sunil Dutt is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Sunil Dutt might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Sunil Dutt‘s Net worth is $1 million to $5 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 35 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 million to $5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 35 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 2 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 25 lakh +|
Sunil Dutt Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2005||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2004||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2003||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2002||$1 million to $5 million|
|Net Worth in 2001||$1 million to $5 million|
Sunil Dutt Controversies
- No controversies for sunil dutt so far
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Sunil Dutt
- He was born as Balraj Dutt in Khurd Village of Jhelum District (Punjab Province, British India).
- Sunil’s father died when he was just 5 years old.
- At the age of 18, he saw Hindu-Muslim riots across the country.
- His entire family was saved by a Muslim named Yakub, who had been a friend of his father.
- His family resettled in a small village named Mandauli near the bank of River Yamuna in Yamuna Nagar, Punjab (now in Haryana).
- Later, he moved to Lucknow, where he spent a long time in Aminabad Galli.
- After graduating from Jai Hind College in Bombay (now Mumbai), he worked at the city’s BEST Transport division.
- He also worked in Radio as an RJ on the Hindi Service of Radio Ceylon, South Asia’s oldest Radio Station.
- He made his debut in Hindi Film with Railway Platform in 1955.
- He rose to stardom after co-starring with Nargis in the 1957 Blockbuster Mother India.
- According to reports, there was a huge fire on the set of Mother India and Nargis was caught in that and it was Sunil Dutt who braved the furious fire to save Nargis and thereby won her heart.
- In the late 1950s and 1960s, he established himself as one of the major actors in the Hindi Cinema and gave a number of hit films such as Sadhna (1958), Mujhe Jeene Do (1963), Waqt (1965), Padosan (1967), Hamraaz (1967), etc.
- He created a record by directing and starring in the 1964 film Yadein in which he was the only actor/actress in the cast.
- He launched his son Sanjay Dutt with the 1981 film Rocky, which became a hit at the Box-Office. However, shortly before the film’s release, his wife, Nargis, died of Pancreatic Cancer.
- In the memory of his beloved wife, Sunil Dutt founded the Nargis Dutt Foundation for the cure of cancer patients.
- He also sponsored the ‘India Project’ (an organisation similar to ‘Operation Smile’ for the treatment of children with facial deformities).
- In 1982, Maharashtra Government appointed him the ‘Sheriff of Mumbai’ for a year.
- In 1988, he walked from Nagasaki to Hiroshima in Japan to appeal for global demilitarisation.
- He won Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 1995 for his contribution to the Indian Film Industry.
- He died of a heart attack at his residence in Mumbai on 25 May 2005. His daughter, Priya Dutt, contested his Parliament seat and won that.
Who is Sunil Dutt and why is he popular?
Sunil Dutt was an Indian actor, film producer, director and politician. He was the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports in the Manmohan Singh government. He was a former Sheriff of Mumbai. He is the father of actor Sanjay Dutt and politician Priya Dutt.
Who is Sunil Dutt dating?
Sunil dutt was married to Nargis
What is the net worth of Sunil Dutt?
$1 million to $5 million
Is there any controversy associated with Sunil Dutt?
No controversies for sunil dutt so far