Amrinder Gill Net Worth & Personal Details
Amrinder Gill is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Amrinder Gill is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Amrinder Gill in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favorite bollywood cinema.
|Real Name:||Amrinder Singh Gill|
|Profession:||Actor; Singer; Producer|
|Date of Birth:||11 May 1976|
|Birth Place||Vill. Boor Chand, Amritsar, Punjab|
|Age As of 2022||45 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$1 million to $2 million|
|Short Bio||Amrinder Singh Gill is an Indian actor, singer, songwriter, and film producer who makes Punjabi-language films and music.|
|Debut||Album: Apni Jaan ke (2000) |
Film (Punjabi): Munde U. K. De (2009)
|Residence||Jallandhar, Punjab, India|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc (Agriculture)|
|Year Active||2000 – Present|
|Social Media Links||Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | SnapChat|
Amrinder Gill in Spotlight
Amrinder Gill Net Worth
Amrinder Gill is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Amrinder Gill might be the unassailable actor of Punjabi Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies,singing, shows, endorsements and business investments. Amrinder Gill‘s Net worth is $1 million to $2 million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 7 to 14 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 to 14 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 10 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1 crore +|
Amrinder Gill Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1 million to $2 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1 million to $2 million|
Amrinder Gill Controversy
- No controversy for Amrinder Gill
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Amrinder Gill
- Amrinder Gill was born on 11 May 1976 and his birthplace is Village Boor Chand, Amritsar, Punjab.
- He completed his schooling at Government Public School, Abohar, and graduated from Khalsa College, Amritsar, and masters from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- In 2013, he created a production house ‘Rhythm Boyz Entertainment’ along with his college friend Karaj Gill. The company was named after their college time Bhangra group.
- Amrinder Gill worked as a manager in the Ferozepur Central Cooperative Bank, before starting his singing career.
- He recorded his first song ”Sanu Ishq Ho Gaya” in 1999, for the Jalandhar Doordarshan program Kala Doria.
- In 2000, he released his debut album ”Apni Jaan Ke” which was released by Goyal Music, and the songs Ki Kariye and Ishq Ho Gaya were well received by the audience.
- In 2002, he released his second album ”Ek Vaada”, the album was produced by Gurmeet Singh, and the song Je Mile Oh Kudi from the album was a commercial success.
- Later followed by the album ”Chan Da Tukda” which was released by Finetouch Music in 2003.
- In 2005, Gill finally got his breakthrough with the album ”Dildarian”, the album was produced by Sukhshinder Shinda.
- The songs Dildarian and Sohni Kuri from the album were well received and the album was nominated for three categories at the 2006 ETC Punjabi Music Awards.
- He released his fifth studio album ”Ishq” in 2007 and followed by the album ”Dooriyan” in 2009. Later the album received numerous nominations at the 2010 PTC Punjabi Music Awards.
- In 2011, he came out with his seventh album ”Judaa”, which was produced by Dr Zeus and the album received a Brit Asia Music Award for the best album.
- After the success of Judaa, he came up with the sequel ”Judaa 2” in 2014, and the songs Mera Deewanapan & Pendu from the album topped the Asian music chart.
- His last single track ”Supna” was released in 2015, since then he has released songs in films only.
- His songs like “Kurta Suha” from Angrej, “Heerey” from Love Punjab, “Akhar” from Lahoriye, and “Aisi Taisi” from Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua has been nominated for many awards.
- In 2021, Gill will release his ninth studio album ”Judaa 3” after a long gap.
- Amrinder Gill made his acting debut with the Punjabi movie ”Munde UK De” in 2009 in a supporting role with Jimmy Shergill and Neeru Bajwa.
- After that, he took acting classes at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai and came out with the movie ”Ik Kudi Punjab Di” with a lead role along with Jaspinder Cheema in 2010.
- Later, he made a Guest appearance in Jatt & Juliet movie and came out with the movie ”Taur Mittran Di” under Jimmy Shergill Productions in 2012.
- In 2013, his next movie was ”Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22” along with Punjabi rapper Honey Singh, actress Mandy Takhar, and Wamiqa Gabbi.
- After that, he was seen in ”Saadi Love Story” that co-starred Diljit Dosanjh, Neeru Bajwa, and Surveen Chawla and was directed by Dheeraj Rattan.
- In 2015, his film ”Angrej” was released which was produced by Rhythm Boyz Entertainment, a company co-founded by him in 2013.
- Angrej movie won the Best Movie, Actor, Actress, Director, and other numerous awards at PTC Punjabi Film Awards and became the third highest-grossing Punjabi at that time.
- His releases, Love Punjab (2016) and Lahoriye (2017) were also commercial successes which further made him the leading star in Pollywood and garnered praise from both critics and audiences.
- Gill has been paired with Sargun Mehta in lead three times in Angrej (2015), Love Punjab (2016), and Lahoriye (2017).
- In 2018, his film ”Ashke” was released which is based on Bhangra for which he won the Best Actor (Critics) award at PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2019.
- His film Love Punjab had clashed with Ardaas movie starring Ammy Virk but both were hits with this clash.
- Later, it was made clear that Amrinder Gill was the next big star as he defeated not only Gippy Grewal and Ammy Virk but also gave tough competition to Diljit Dosanjh movie Ambarsariya in the overseas and domestic box office.
- In 2019, Gill was seen in ”Laiye Je Yaarian” along with Harish Verma, Roopi Gill, and Rubina Bajwa, the movie was directed by Sukh Sanghera.
- After that, he came out with the movie ”Chal Mera Putt”, which became the highest-grossing Punjabi film overseas. Its sequel Chal Mera Putt 2 is scheduled to release in 2021.
Some FAQs Regarding Amrinder Gill
Who is Amrinder Gill and why is he popular?
Amrinder Gill is a Punjabi Singer, Actor, Songwriter, and Producer associated with Punjabi Industry. He is best known for his songs like Male Karade Rabba, Dildarian, Yarrian, Mera Deewanapan and more. Gill has done 09 Studio Album, 15 singles tracks and 57 film soundtrack. He has been nominated 24 times at ‘PTC Punjabi Film Awards’ and 05 times at ‘Punjabi Filmfare Awards’. His two movies, Angrej and Chal Mera Putt have been top grossed movies in the Punjabi Cinema.
Who is Amrinder Gill dating?
Amrinder Gill Is married to Suneet Gill
What is the net worth of Amrinder Gill?
$1 million to $2 million
Is there any controversy associated with Amrinder Gill?
No controversy for Amrinder Gill