Chiranjeevi Net Worth & Personal Details
Chiranjeevi is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Chiranjeevi might be the unassailable actor of South Indian Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Chiranjeevi‘s Net worth is $5 Million in 2022.
|Date of Birth:||22-08-1955|
|Birth Place||Mogalthur, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh|
|Age As of 2022||60 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$500 Million |
|Short Bio||Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad was born on 22nd August 1955, who is better known by his credit name Chiranjeevi. He is an Indian film Actor, Producer, Businessman, and an active Politician.|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Pranam Khareedu (1978) |
Tamil - 47 Natkal (1981)
Bollywood - Pratibandh (1990)
Kannada - Sipayi (1996)
TV: Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Season 4 (2017)
|Residence||Hyderabad, Telengana, India |
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) |
|Social Media Links||Instagram | Twitter|
Chiranjeevi in Spotlight
Chiranjeevi Net Worth
Chiranjeevi is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Chiranjeevi might be the undeniable actor of Indian South Films Cinema but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, TV shows, endorsements and business investments. Chiranjeevi‘s Net worth is $200 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 1500 Crore + Indian Rupee and Chiranjeevi‘s monthly salary is around 4 Crore + in Indian rupees.
|Net Worth (2022)||$200 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1500 Crore +|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 4 Crore +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 45 Crore +|
Chiranjeevi Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2021||$195 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$180 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$170 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$165 million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$150 million|
- At the time of Vajrovatsava there was controversy between Chiranjeevi and Mohan Babu. Many tollywood big-wigs entered into the show and tried to solve the issue.
- This is a never ending topic. Rajasekhar directly talked about Chiranjeevi at the MAA stage. At the end Rajasekhar stepped down and said sorry too.
- On 16 January, IT officials raided Rashmika Mandanna’s house in Virajpet Taluka of Kodagu district. The actress was not aware of the same and was in Hyderabad for a shoot. It was reported that the actress would be interrogated by the IT officials for the same. Two days later, the IT officials found Rs 25 lakh unaccounted for at her house in Virajpet.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Chiranjeevi
- His real name is Konidela Sivasankara Vara Prasad. But his family was a passionate devotee of Lord Hanuman, so his mother advised the actor to change his name to ‘Chiranjeevi’, which means to ‘live forever’, which refers to Hanuman being immortal.
- Pranam Khareedu was Chiranjeevi’s first film which was released in the year 1978. But not many know that the actor was to originally make his acting debut in the film Punadhirallu (1978), which got delayed due to some reasons and released a year later in 1979. Thus, Pranam Khareedu became his first to be released.
- Chiranjeevi’s 1990 starrer Kodama Simham directed by K. Murali Mohan Rao, was the first South Indian movie that was dubbed in English language. The English version was named as Hunters of the Indian Treasure.
- Chiranjeevi’s music videos were one of the most viewed videos on YouTube, no other Tollywood hero was a competition for him in this aspect.
- Except Mega Star Chiranjeevi, no other hero in the 75 year old Telugu cinema has 32 direct 100 days’ films in Hyderabad.
- Chiranjeevi’s Gharana Mogudu in 1992, directed by K. Raghavendra Rao, is the first Telugu film to gross over 10 crores at the box office and this movie made Chiranjeevi the highest paid actor in India at the time.
Who is Chiranjeevi and why is he popular?
Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad was born on 22nd August 1955, who is better known by his credit name Chiranjeevi. He is an Indian film Actor, Producer, Businessman, and an active Politician.
Who is Chiranjeevi dating?
Chiranjeevi is not dating anyone. He got married to Surekha Konidala on 20 February 1980
What is the net worth of Chiranjeevi?
The net worth of Chiranjeevi is $5 Million.
Is there any controversy associated with Chiranjeevi?
At the time of Vajrovatsava there was controversy between Chiranjeevi and Mohan Babu. Many tollywood big-wigs entered into the show and tried to solve the issue.