Corgi Inu Dog Breed Overview
One of the most searched dog breeds on the internet, Corgi Inu belongs to the large size dog . Also known as Shiba Corgi This breed was discovered first in the United States . The average lifespan of this dog breed is 10-14 years and is associated with the Mixed Breed Dogs .
|Dog Breed Name:||Corgi Inu|
|Other Names:||Shiba Corgi|
|Size:||small size dog|
|Average Height:||10-15 inches (25-38 cm)|
|Average Weight:||18-29 pounds (8-13 kg)|
|Energy:||high energy level,|
|Group:||Mixed Breed Dogs|
|Life Span:||10 to 14 years|
|Dog Breed Overview:||The Corgi Inu dog breed may have existed naturally over the years, but designer breeders likely started intentionally mixing Corgis and Shiba Inus in the early 2000s, likely in North America.Since the Shiba Inu is an ancient breed that tends to be more independent, breeders thought that by breeding them with the outgoing Corgi, they would be able to develop a friendly, fox-looking pup.Even though the Corgi Inu breed got its start as a designer breed, some have ended up in shelters or in the care of rescue groups. Consider adoption if you decide this is the breed for you.Check your local shelters, look up Corgi Inu rescues, or check with breed-specific Corgi or Shiba Inu rescues, as they sometimes take in mixed breed dogs and find homes for them.|
Corgi Inu Dog Breed Price
Corgi Inus from regular breeders cost you from $300 to $700 per puppy.
Corgi Inu Dog Breed Size
The Corgi Inu varies in size: males are normally about 10-15 inches (25-38 cm) in height and around 18-29 pounds (8-13 kg), in weight, while females are normally around 10-15 inches (25-38 cm) in height and 18-29 pounds (8-13 kg) in weight.
Corgi Inu Dog Breed Temperament
Corgi temperament, the crossbreed is known to be a loving, affectionate, and energetic breed which will require a lot of vigorous exercises
Corgi Inu Dog Breed Lifespan
The average lifespan for a Corgi Inu is 10 to 14 years. That’s because these are medium-sized dogs with a good mix of genes in their blood.
Interesting Facts about Corgi Inu Dog
- Corgi Inus are mixed breed dogs. They are not purebreds like their Corgi or Shiba Inu parents.
- The main colors of Corgi Inus are red, black, blue, fawn, white, and sable. Sometimes their coats are solid, and sometimes they have a mix of colors, like a brindle or pied coat.
- Your Corgi Inu will definitely be a heavy shedder. Daily brushing is necessary for this very furry breed. Because of their fur, they are not ideal for people who suffer from dog allergies.
- Corgi Inus can get along with other animals if they are introduced slowly and calmly, and early socialization will help this go smoothly. It’s best if they get used to other pets early. However, if your dog is more Inu than Corgi, they may prefer to be the sole animal of the house.
- Even though the Corgi Inu is not a large dog, the breed tends to have quite a lot of energy. Corgi Inus are usually fairly intelligent, as well, so if you do not make time to make sure they have plenty of mental and physical stimulation, they could try to push boundaries.
- The Corgi Inu tends to stick to a few favorite family members, but can be outgoing towards others if properly socialized and trained.
FAQ’s on Corgi Inu Dog
Are Corgi Inu Dangerous Dogs? Are Corgi Inus naturally aggressive?
Corgis are playful dogs with big personalities. They usually learn quickly and are eager to please, which makes them easier to train. As long as corgis receive consistent training from a young age, they make devoted and reliable family dogs.
Are Corgi Inus smart?
Yes, Corgi Inus are a highly intelligent dog breed.
Are Corgi Inus trainable?
They are highly trainable, have the ability to learn complicated tasks, and perform excellently as search and rescue dogs.
Can a Corgi Inu be kept with other dogs?
Corgi Inus can get along with other animals if they are introduced slowly and calmly, and early socialization will help this go smoothly. It’s best if they get used to other pets early. However, if your dog is more Inu than Corgi, they may prefer to be the sole animal of the house.
Can a Corgi Inu attack its owner?
If a Corgi Inu is over-stimulated for any reason, then it may end up biting its owner. The dog is trying to have a bit of fun, then there is any aggressiveness in their biting. However, it is still something that you may want to keep a lookout for if it seems to be happening regularly.
Do Corgi Inus have locking jaws?
No, they do not have locking jaws.
How long does a Corgi Inu live?
A Corgi Inu can live anywhere from 10 to 14 years