Vinod Khanna Net Worth & Personal Details
Vinod Khanna is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Vinod Khanna is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Vinod Khanna in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Profession:||Indian Actor, Film Producer, Director, Politician|
|Date of Birth:||6 October 1946|
|Birth Place||Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Age As of 2022||75 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$50 Million|
|Short Bio||Vinod Khanna was an Indian actor, film producer, director and politician who is best known for his work in Hindi films. He was the recipient of two Filmfare awards. He was the MP from the Gurdaspur constituency between 1998–2009 and 2014–2017.|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kavita Khanna (m. 1990–2017), Geetanjali Khanna (m. 1971–1985)|
|Wife/Spouse||Kavita Khanna (m. 1990–2017), Geetanjali Khanna (m. 1971–1985)|
|Debut||Film: Man Ka Meet|
|Education Qualification||Commerce degree from Sydenham College, Bombay.|
|Social Media Links||N/A|
Vinod Khanna in Spotlight
Vinod Khanna Net Worth
Vinod Khanna is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Vinod Khanna might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Vinod Khanna‘s Net worth is $50 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 350 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$50 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 350 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 50 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 6 crore +|
Vinod Khanna Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$50 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$49 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$48 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$47 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$46 million|
Vinod Khanna Controversies
- Madhuri and Vinod Khanna were shooting for the film Dayawan.The film was released in the year 1988,During the shooting, while the kissing scene was being played on the set of this film. It is said that during this time Vinod Khanna became uncontrollable and he bit Madhuri Dixit’s lips.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Vinod Khanna
- Khanna was born in a Punjabi family. Soon after his birth, the country underwent partition and his family migrated from Peshawar to Mumbai.
- Khanna aspired to be an engineer at first; however, his father admitted him to a commerce college so that he could assist in carrying the family business (of textiles) forward.
- He was never interested in getting a commerce degree and hence started participating in other co-curricular activities in college, one of which was “theatre”.
- During the same time, he fell in love with one of her theatre mates named Gitanjali. After a few months of courtship, the couple decided to get married as soon as they found some employment.
- In an interview, Khanna revealed that his father never supported any decision that he made. When Khanna told his father that he wanted to act, his father pointed a gun at him and said that Khanna would breathe his last if he goes against his father’s decision. However, her mother intervened and eventually convinced the ‘head of the family’, but with a condition that if Khanna fails to establish himself even after a period of two years, he would then join the family business.
- Fortunately for Khanna, within a week of release of his debut film, Mann Ki Baat, the actor had as many as 15 film offers on the table.
- In a weird move, Khanna completely abandoned his acting career in 1982 and became a disciple of spiritual guru- Osho. For this purpose, he immigrated to “Rajneeshpuram”, Osho’s commune in the United States, where he stayed for about five years, and became the latter’s “gardener”.
- Back here, his wife, Gitanjali, and their sons- Akshaye and Rahul felt completely deserted. As a result, the couple eventually divorced and Khanna joined the film industry again.
- Khanna’s 1980 Blockbuster film, Qurbani, was first offered to Amitabh Bachchan. The latter, however, denied the offer and his ‘loss’ became Khanna’s ‘gain.’
- Interestingly, Sanjay Dutt’s debut film, Rocky, was first offered to Vinod Khanna.
- Although the film industry was booming with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Rishi Kapoor, Jeetendra, Dharmendra and Jackie Shroff, Khanna still managed to become the second highest paid actor from 1987-1994.
- In July 2002, Khanna was appointed the Union Minister for culture and tourism.
Who is Vinod Khanna and why is he popular?
Vinod Khanna was an Indian actor, film producer, director and politician who is best known for his work in Hindi films. He was the recipient of two Filmfare awards. He was the MP from the Gurdaspur constituency between 1998–2009 and 2014–2017.
Who is Vinod Khanna dating?
Two years after his film debut, Khanna’s marriage to his long-time girlfriend Geetanjali finally took place in Mumbai which was attended by all big names from the industry back then.
What is the net worth of Vinod Khanna?
Is there any controversy associated with Vinod Khanna?
Madhuri and Vinod Khanna were shooting for the film Dayawan.The film was released in the year 1988,During the shooting, while the kissing scene was being played on the set of this film. It is said that during this time Vinod Khanna became uncontrollable and he bit Madhuri Dixit’s lips.