Akshaye Khanna Net Worth & Personal Details
Akshaye Khanna is a famous name in Bollywood Industry. The Charming Actor Akshaye Khanna is one of the best actors in Bollywood movies. There are millions of fans and followers of Akshaye Khanna in the world and followers always want to get maximum information about their favourite bollywood cinema.
|Date of Birth:||28 March 1975|
|Age As of 2022||46 Years|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$20 Million|
|Short Bio||Akshaye Vinod Khanna is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. He is the son of late Indian actor Vinod Khanna. He has also won numerous awards in his career including two Filmfare Awards, three Screen Awards and two IIFA Awards in varied acting categories.|
|Debut||Film: Himalay Putra|
|Social Media Links|
Akshaye Khanna in Spotlight
Akshaye Khanna Net Worth
Akshaye Khanna is known for his acting ability and his versatility. He is a very compatible and energetic actor, who has a capacity to make any role his own. Akshaye Khanna might be the unassailable actor of Bollywood Movies but his income comes from many different sources such as Movies, shows, endorsements and business investments. Akshaye Khanna‘s Net worth is $20 Million in 2022 which in Indian Currency is 140 Crore Indian Rupee.
|Net Worth (2022)||$20 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 140 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 50 lakh +|
|Yearly Salary In Indian Rupees||Rs. 6 crore +|
Akshaye Khanna Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2022||$20 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$19 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$18 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$17 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$16million|
Akshaye Khanna Controversies
- In the 1990s, Akshaye and Karisma Kapoor shot for a magazine in which he was holding Karisma in a weird pose.
- In 2013, he filed a complaint against Satyabrata Chakravarty and his wife Sona, president and director respectively of ‘Intech Images Private Ltd.’, who allegedly duped him of ₹50 lakh, with a promise that they would invest Akshaye’s money in the commodity market and will double it in 45 days.
Uncover The Lesser Known Facts About The Akshaye Khanna
- Akshaye hails from a Punjabi family with a rich artistic background as his father, Vinod Khanna, is an acting legend, his mother, Geetanjali Khanna, was one of the best models of her times, and his elder brother, Rahul Khanna, is also a renowned actor.
- Before entering into Bollywood, he took acting classes at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai.
- His father launched him in the romantic film ‘Himalay Putra’ (1997) opposite Anjala Zaveri. His father also wanted to produce another film for his son, but after the failure of the film, Vinod dropped the idea of making the film.
- His breakthrough came when he landed the role of “2nd Lt. Dharamvir Singh Bhan” in the film ‘Border’ (1997), a war film based on the “Battle of Longewala” during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- Initially, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, and Saif Ali Khan were offered the role of “2nd Lt. Dharamvir Singh Bhan,” but due to various reasons, no one did the role and the role fell in the lap of Akshaye.
- Farhan Akhtar initially cast Akshaye Khanna as “Akash,” Hrithik Roshan as “Siddharth” and Saif Ali Khan as “Sameer.” After Hrithik Roshan turned down the role, it went to Abhishek Bachchan. But after Abhishek also turned down the role, Farhan swapped the roles of Akshaye Khanna and Aamir Khan.
- He was the first choice to play Aamir Khan‘s role in ‘Taare Zameen Par’ (2007).
- His best friends in Bollywood are Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Kareena Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, Sanjay Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Madhuri Dixit, to name a few.
- His portrayal of Harilal Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi‘s eldest son, in the film ‘Gandhi, My Father’ (2007) is considered one of his best works to date.
- Kareena Kapoor once admitted that she had a huge crush on Akshaye Khanna in her teenage days.
- Anil Kapoor once offered him a role in the TV show ’24’ season 2, but it didn’t excite him.
- In 2016, he made his comeback in Bollywood with John Abraham–Varun Dhawan–Jacqueline Fernandez-starrer ‘Dishoom;’ after a 4-year-long break from acting due to some personal reasons.
- In an interview given in 2017, he said, “I will never get married. I want to live my life alone. I can be in a relationship for sometime but I know I can’t see it lasting for a lifetime.”
- He was the first choice to play the role of Sunil Dutt in ‘Sanju’ (2018), but he was rejected; as he failed the look tests.
- In 2019, Akshaye portrayed the role of Manmohan Singh‘s former media adviser Sanjaya Baru in the biographical political film ‘The Accidental Prime Minister.’
Who is Akshaye Khanna and why is he popular?
Akshaye Vinod Khanna is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. He is the son of late Indian actor Vinod Khanna. He has also won numerous awards in his career including two Filmfare Awards, three Screen Awards and two IIFA Awards in varied acting categories.
Who is Akshaye Khanna dating?
Akshaye Khanna opens up about not getting married, says he is not marriage material.
What is the net worth of Akshaye Khanna?
Is there any controversy associated with Akshaye Khanna?
In 2013, he filed a complaint against Satyabrata Chakravarty and his wife Sona, president and director respectively of ‘Intech Images Private Ltd.’, who allegedly duped him of ₹50 lakh, with a promise that they would invest Akshaye’s money in the commodity market and will double it in 45 days.